Umbrella Corp

Shark6758

I miss the old umbrella corp. The umbrella corp that isnt just a mass murder spree gang.

But the human testing and all that rp was what made it unique. I don't see it anymore and it would be great if you brought it back Kim Yo Suk.

We're having hard time getting researcher active. But thanks to Eman he brought back to life :). We're still working on researcher division and actual thinking of develop astory on GamingLight too. With crazy idea we might actual do videos (Depending my free time).

Your words keep us inspiring to keep working on researcher that makes me smile!

We're having hard time getting researcher active. But thanks to Eman he brought back to life :). We're still working on researcher division and actual thinking of develop astory on GamingLight too. With crazy idea we might actual do videos (Depending my free time).

Your words keep us inspiring to keep working on researcher that makes me smile!

ill apply for UC once that entire division gets brought in

I miss the old umbrella corp. The umbrella corp that isnt just a mass murder spree gang.

But the human testing and all that rp was what made it unique. I don't see it anymore and it would be great if you brought it back Kim Yo Suk.

It's hard at the moment for us to do some research due to in-activeness and other stuff as well with economy reset. After we're satisfied with our money count we should be ready to start researching. If you want me to research on you Sassi (role-play wise) I'll do it. I have my stuff ready as well with my lab(s). 

@Shark6758 thank you for the mention

ill apply for UC once that entire division gets brought in

The first thing people thing when they aply for UC is "They are a great Cimr Family" not "I want to go test on some people like UC does", they think about getting money not RPing on the server. By geting active researchers and testing on more people it will intoduce a new type of RP to people and they might think, "This is pretty cool, i want to do this more, im gona go apply for UC". When we get some active researchers and some solid cash we can hopefully intorduce this RP to new people and expand the department.

They Are A Crime Family Sassi of course They are going to go on mass murder sprees   

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Got my 1 mill back.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

they did it to me like a week and a half ago, I was pissed?