Help me

Treyb8m8

I'm not sure were to put this post so if it is in the wrong spot I apologize, but I  donated to the server yesterday and with the economy reset I have lost all the in-game donation money I received. I was told by an admin to make this post on the forums so here it is and I will leave a screenshot of my bank statement for evidence of when the purchase was. Thanks, Trey

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/HdmXp33

Hi Trey,

With the recent PRP update we reset cars,money,inventory so this will part of the reason for this however if you donated it this is up to zeeptin to decide what he is going to do with this stuff.

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Hi Trey,

With the recent PRP update we reset cars,money,inventory so this will part of the reason for this however if you donated it this is up to zeeptin to decide what he is going to do with this stuff.

Well said. 

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 6:24 PM, Dan Yukiteru said:

Hi Trey,

On 6/19/2018 at 9:24 PM, Dan Yukiteru said:

Hi Trey,