TNO ISSUE

The Nowhere Man

TNO shouldent exist, No this isnt a hate message. It really should not exist. TNO died a while ago when I got banned out of it

. (( GO TO THIS FOR THE FULL STORY: https://gaminglight.com/main/topic/23320-mercinary-devision-uc-info-history-recruitment/ )))

The only thing godzilla has done is taken the name back and recruited like 3 people and given them the highest ranks,, and the thing about godzilla is that thats his alt account from another account that got banned called 4 man army.

(thats what he told me anyway, as he told the rest of us he was joining the army.. and left me as the leader)

TNO should be forced to disband at this point from the amount of crap they've pulled off and that the group died..

This is like copyright or something basically cuz I was left as the leader, right, and the only reason I was able to get banned out is because godzilla still owned the discord server. So basically, I called the group off as dead and other people just took the name and brought it back. Which I personally dont think should be allowed.

......Heres a video of the current TNO's doing what they do: https://youtu.be/3W-UJn0zUcw

Ah my bad, in that case I think Nowhere man should get to decide what happens, if he thinks its time to disband it he should be able to.

not temporary, he left me as the permanent leader and he told us he was leaving tno to join the army.

Ah my bad, in that case I think Nowhere man should get to decide what happens, if he thinks its time to disband it he should be able to.

Godzilla basically just came back and took the name.. Its like if nolan left and you became head admin and nolan came back and banned you off it out of nowhere just cuz he still had permissions to do it.. I cant really disband it, i would want godzilla banned cuz warns wont work with him and he was banned for minging in the first place n just came back on an alt.. If godzilla is gone then tno will be gone too.. the good side of tno has already joined umbrella

Godzilla basically just came back and took the name.. Its like if nolan left and you became head admin and nolan came back and banned you off it out of nowhere just cuz he still had permissions to do it.. I cant really disband it, i would want godzilla banned cuz warns wont work with him and he was banned for minging in the first place n just came back on an alt.. If godzilla is gone then tno will be gone too.. the good side of tno has already joined umbrella

as for the ban request I don't think that will work unless if the player has over 50+ warns maybe you should move this into the report centre and  put what ever proof of this family being a minge family,

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

I left you as temporary leader and I took my group back at this point you have no control over my group. Also my group has done nothing to piss off the server sure some members did some wrong and I handled them and I have done some wrong we all have. I Am Trying to keep things settled there is a reason why TNO is not acting up on the server only thing I have seen is umbrella Corp harassing TNO. so if you guys want to keep this shit up I can take this to a higher staff but all I am saying is you have no control over my group 2no and all your trying to do is get back at me so grow up and just play the game. Oh yah and   2no I banned you because you where out of  Control I don’t know if you remember but I   Tried to help you but you where just to upset. Also if I left TNO how did I ban you if I left?  

Edited by GodZilla-231

as for the ban request I don't think that will work unless if the player has over 50+ warns maybe you should move this into the report centre and  put what ever proof of this family being a minge family,

he was banned and came back on an alt which i dont think is allowed

I left you as temporary leader and I took my group back at this point you have no control over my group. Also my group has done nothing to piss off the server sure some members did some wrong and I handled them and I have done some wrong we all have. I Am Trying to keep things settled there is a reason why TNO is not acting up on the server only thing I have seen is umbrella Corp harassing TNO. so if you guys want to keep this shit up I can take this to a higher staff but all I am saying is you have no control over my group 2no and all your trying to do is get back at me so grow up and just play the game 

i dont think joining the army means temporary leader, you said you were going to give the discord over to me cuz you were going to leave and not come back. UC has been attacking tno's because you guys decided to start it with us and minge and raid over and over .

Dude we have not attacked you at all we have defended are selfs hell I went over to Kim and tried settleing this I even texted you on discord. 

click the video link, its clearly your guys attacking, and i recently sent you another video of them raiding too,, and healing during it

I left you as temporary leader and I took my group back at this point you have no control over my group. Also my group has done nothing to piss off the server sure some members did some wrong and I handled them and I have done some wrong we all have. I Am Trying to keep things settled there is a reason why TNO is not acting up on the server only thing I have seen is umbrella Corp harassing TNO. so if you guys want to keep this shit up I can take this to a higher staff but all I am saying is you have no control over my group 2no and all your trying to do is get back at me so grow up and just play the game. Oh yah and   2no I banned you because you where out of  Control I don’t know if you remember but I   Tried to help you but you where just to upset. Also if I left TNO how did I ban you if I left?  

joining the army isnt exactly temporary, you said you were going to hand over the discord but when I started talking about merging with UC and doing actual leader things you came back and started flipping out and saying No, then when me and some other ppl were like wtf you banned me out and everyone except like 3 people followed me into umbrella and then we completely destroyed you. Or maybe you dont know that because you never play, you just tell the 4 people that follow you around blindly to attack me and they do it, fail then get mad and call admins

I feel like this didn't need to be put on the forums but dealt with between yourselves. 

yeah ive tried but he just refused to cooperate and started cussing at me and freaking out, plus ive asked an admin what i should do and he said if it gets too bad i should bring it to the forums so thats what i did

• 2 weeks later...