Police Cars

Nick Val

What you want to see? -  Criminals being able to steal police cars.

Why should we add it? -  We should add this because we are able to scrap only a few cars in the regular VIP/User Car dealers. This has made the scrap tool useless because it is hard to find cars that are scrapable. And since most of the cars PD have are scrapable this would put it to use. Plus it is annoying how cops park there cars in the middle of the street or even on your property. I remember when I played we were aloud to steal cop cars just not ARU, SWAT and FBI's. Which if this rule is lifted we should not be able to steal ARU, SWAT, BSI or FBI cars as they do have different cars rather than PD's tarsus or crown Victoria.

What are the advantages of having this? - The scrap tool will be useful now

Who is it mainly for? - Criminals 

Links to any content - 

-Support

Do you guys know how annoying and frustrating it is for Govt when they get their vehicles stolen, it's not like criminals. Either way people will just change their jobs and I wouldn't blame them, especially when we have multiple shootings.

-Support

Do you guys know how annoying and frustrating it is for Govt when they get their vehicles stolen, it's not like criminals. Either way people will just change their jobs and I wouldn't blame them, especially when we have multiple shootings.

Then they should be watching there cars or they should get some sort of GPS.

+/-Support

-You should NOT be able to steal cop cars.

+But you should be able to scrap them where they stay. Ex: A cop parks outside of a raid, you sneak through the perimeter, scraps the cop car, then leave trying to be not noticed.

-Support

• Just drive the cars you guys have... don't waste an officers time trying to find there car
  • It will also be a bit mingy because you have some people as criminal pulling people over..

Ya but PD shouldn't be in raids only SWAT or SRT. And with this rules their cars cant get stolen only PD.

That's why we have PD Command come see us if you see an officer not doing there job correctly and not listening to there higher ups

Your also confusing so you want to steal PD cars but you don't want to steal SWAT/CERT/SRT cars? I mean if you stole my car I would just change jobs and switch back I'm not down for someone to steal a government car I think we should keep this as a rule but if you want to break the rule and just steal a government car, Go ahead I mean you did the dirty you get the goodies alright.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+\-support

If I am the only tactical member on and my car gets stolen all the time and I am needed all over. What can I do? Let everyone get slaughted?

Maybe pd tho. But the vehicle would have to be code 2/3 straight away 

Edited by Shark6758

In my opinion PD shouldn't be treated differently due to not being a tactical unit. It frustrates everyone when government vehicles are stolen. This new rule would just add frustration and wasting time of players for sake of what exactly? Nothing is gained in return, just people are given chance to be more mingy. 

-Support

• Just drive the cars you guys have... don't waste an officers time trying to find there car
  • It will also be a bit mingy because you have some people as criminal pulling people over..

That's why we have PD Command come see us if you see an officer not doing there job correctly and not listening to there higher ups

Your also confusing so you want to steal PD cars but you don't want to steal SWAT/CERT/SRT cars? I mean if you stole my car I would just change jobs and switch back I'm not down for someone to steal a government car I think we should keep this as a rule but if you want to break the rule and just steal a government car, Go ahead I mean you did the dirty you get the goodies alright.

-support 

Pd can really spawn only 1 car because they only have access to one dealer. So if it very stolen that will have to ride along or change jobs to get it back. Also most criminals will mine arms in the pd car so this had been decided a long time ago. This rule is most likely not going to be changed.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

-Support

Dont want to argue but they cant exactly "Watch their cars" when they are in a raid, dead, or chasing a suspect.

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

-Support

-Support

-Support 

I mostly play PD/State and this happening hurts my role play time and response time to other calls

-support 

Pd can really spawn only 1 car because they only have access to one dealer. So if it very stolen that will have to ride along or change jobs to get it back. Also most criminals will mine arms in the pd car so this had been decided a long time ago. This rule is most likely not going to be changed.

Pd can spawn more than one cars from one dealer they removed the thing where you could only spawn 1 car