Solomon Staff Restriction Appeal

Solomon

Steam Name: [GL]Tye Solomon

Ingame Name:Solomon

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:183878125

Have you donated to the server?Yes.

Staff Restriction Length:Not sure, I’m guessing permanent.

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you:Mr Valkyrie 

Reason for Staff Restriction:not exactly sure, I think it was because I couldn’t be active in my 48 hour staff notice.

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I think my staff restriction should be removed because I was a trusted player, even part of staff and support staff and I was sorry to leave but I had to due to a personal reason and was not able to be active during the 48hrs. I am hoping to come back to Gaminglight and when/if I do I would want to become staff again after becoming active and regaining trust. I would greatly appreciate this somewhat of a second chance.

Thanks

~Solomon

pdhcdepcomm.png

+support was a good staff member he admits to his mistakes and owns up unlike some who sugar coat it

• Like 1

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+Support

• Really great guy
  • No need for a perma staff restricted
  • Deserves a second chance
  • Overall this guy is a brother!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

• Really great guy

Hola solomeme. ?? it's been a long time.

Edited by Chief_

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

+Support

• Really great guy

Seriously don’t understand why this was a perma staff restriction anyways +Support for the reasons above.

+ Support never Met you but from what I have read I am going to say you should get staff back

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

2 hours ago, Joey Hoodinie said:

I Mean.. I don't want to seem like I'm immature but I made my own decision on the punishment.. I don't think it was wrong. I think im the Mod and I get to decide the punishment

My Opinion!

Sorry! Wrong thing. Ment to post on something else, But =Support Reasons Above

• Fame locked this topic