Munchies - Staff Application

Munchies

What is your in-game name?: Munchies

What is your steam name?: [GL] |Munchies|

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:222609639

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was a former Staff Member for Gaminglight

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Sometime in December

What date did you make your forums account? 27 January

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server? 3

Have you donated? Yes $211

What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/8889-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the guidelines

Timezone: AEST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I believe I should become Staff because I have experience I have been a Staff Member before on Gaminglight and I was a former moderator. The reason why you should accept me for Staff is because I'm always on and I'm also dedicated towards Gaminglight I have shown others on what I can do as a Staff Member before and I can shown them my full potential if I become Staff again. I know how PoliceRP and the staff work so pretty much I know what I am doing. In the past my attitude towards others weren't so great but I have fully changed and I feel like I have shown my respect towards others and I have started acting professional on certain things now, I want to become Staff again because I miss the Staff Team and I miss helping players I was always on duty for 6-8 hours a day because I was so dedicated towards the community and the players. I have been with this community since December and I'm pretty well known to the community I'm always on the server and I'm always on the forums, I have helped players and Staff Members on whatever they needed or if they needed help with anything I was always there for everyone I would always take time out of my day to help anyone with anything they needed help with. Since I have left the Staff Team the ratio has been dropping and some Staff Members don't want to get on and I feel like with my activity I can fix the ratio and always be on when needed like before when I was a Staff Member. I'm willing to try and help this community grow and make it a better place for others to come and enjoy. I am also aware of the rules and the staff handbook I have read them all! So surely I won't mess up or break anything in the handbook or the MOTD I will not abuse my powers when on or off duty because I know how to do my job well. Being Staff for the community is a great opportunity because I love helping players with anything they need I'm not in it for the ranks I really don't care if I don't get promoted or not I'm here to help the community I'm not here to get high ranks to get more privileges I'm simply here to help the community and clean up anything needed. I will always listen to my higher ups at all times I will show respect to them and do what the say, I will promise to do my job right and correctly I will not mess around or act unprofessional I will do my best to do everything right and keep the community clean. I'm all about positivity I don't let negativity get towards me I feel like negative stuff doesn't mean anything to me and positivity keeps me going and achieving my goals. It would be good to start fresh again and forget the past I do miss staffing a lot and I believe I should come back to that because helping this community was a great opportunity it gave me the experience on how to do my job right and correctly and it showed me on what the community gives you, I was glad to be apart of the staff team before but I would like to start a new chapter and become staff again, It would be great to be apart of the Staff Team again because I can help the community that are in EU because I don't see much Staff Members in EU so its always the best to have a EU Staff Member so people don't have to wake up or poke a Staff Member twenty times to get on to help with anything, So if I were to be accepted I will be that Staff Member for EU! I'm always on so I can bring that activity towards staffing and I wanna show my full potential towards this community and show what I can really do for staff and prove I can be the best and do my job correctly I will help any Staff Members in Sits, in-game issues or anything like that I'm always willing to help the Staff with anything. In my past experience with gaminglight staffing it was amazing the Staff Team was unreal they were so fun to be with and I hope if I come back to the Staff Team that my past experience will still be the same and I hope I can meet some new people I'm all about meeting new people and getting to know them, I'm really nice when you get to know me Yes, I may mess around a bit but really I'm really respectful and I take professionalism seriously I'm greatly changing to be the better person in situations and in the past I always took Staffing serious there would be no reason for me to mess around I was always doing my job correctly I take situations really well and serious and I always take both sides of the stories and I'm not scared to warn any of the mates if they do the wrong thing and they broke a rule well so be it they will get a punishment no matter what. This community is pretty popular so being Staff on here is great and it gives you the best experience because everyone has to start somewhere and I'm that person that wants to start somewhere and get more experience to this community, So I'm hoping to be accept back into the Staff to get that more of that experience and achieving the best. I know most of the Staff Team so I think I would work really well with them in situations and staffing problems I know how Staff Members work and I hope I can work aside them as well and get there experience on what they have on the community. I believe you should accept me back into the Staff Team again because I'm not done with my journey yet I still want to move on with my journey and keep achieving my goals and helping this community a better place for others and get rid of the minges and the people that just wanna mess around because the people that just wanna mess around on the community its not gonna get them anywhere they will just be punished for what they have done and for what they have caused to the community. I hope to be back on the Staff Team again and helping as much as possible I always loved to help people it was my main reason why I Joined the Staff Team again because I wasn't in it for the ranks I was in it to help the community to be better and to help any players when needed. I'm really well known to the community and I'm hoping to meet some much people when I become Staff again and I'm hoping to get that chance again because I believe I can do better when before in the past I'm changing for the better now and I'm proud of myself for doing so I may still mess around but deep down I'm really serious about stuff, So believe me or not but I'm greatly changing for others and I will respect everyone how they want to be treated with because I want everyone to be happy and I want them to enjoy themselves. I'm willing to give any ideas or anything like that to the community and try my best to make this community better for others I want everyone to feel welcome to this community and I'm willing to help the new ones and the old ones to the community and show them around and introduce myself because I want the new ones to stay with this community and I want to be a role model for others so they can lookup to me one day and be in the spot where I am. I'm willing to take time out of my day to help everyone as much as possible and hop on duty for anyone that wants to RP or that needs to go I will hop on duty when needed and I just hop on duty in general. Becoming Staff is serious because you will have so much on your hands and you got to do your best in situations and I feel like I have I can handle anything because I was staff before and I know what I'm doing in certain things and I should be fine with anything that needs to be done. I will show my leadership skills, my Communication skills, my Sportsmanship skills and so much more I'm going to put as much effort in everything I do I'm here to do what I do best and that is to help anyone that's main goal is to help people and making show everyone is having fun and that are really into this community, I'm so glad I have found this community I don't know where I would have been if I didn't found this community. I have met so much people and I'm getting along with everyone and I'm still not done meeting new people I want to meet everyone as much as possible and I hope we all can get along really well. I hope to get more experience with this community again and I want to help as much as possible again and always be on duty when needed I'm willing to do my best with everything and and I want to show what I can do as a Staff Member. So I'm hoping to be back on the Staff Team and I'm hoping to get more experience and meet new people and show my full potential to the community because my journey will not end here and I hope others think I have changed and have been the better person in things and again I'm here to help the community not to get ranks and I'm also here to help this community to make it a better place for others and keep it clean so everyone can feel welcomed and enjoy there time on gaminglight!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? So, Firstly I would attempt to calm the person down and if they doesn't work I will then gag them and explain what they have done and what punishment will be given, I understand that swearing at staff is staff disrespect but I would keep that in mind for my final judgement. Depending on how disrespectful it was, if they were a repeat offender i would consider issuing a warning and also minge and try and get a higher up to minge for longer.

Edited by Munchies 5

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support (Major Support) 

-Nice guy

-Helpful

-Deserves a second chance!

-Super long and detailed Application

-Always helps people on Forums

+++++Support my guy

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+Support

Active In-Game and in Teamspeak

Mature

Low Warns

Knows the Rules Really Well

Very Active on the Forums

Detailed Application

Former Moderator on PRP, Has Experience

Great Friend, Very Fun to RP With

Fit For Staff and Deserves a Second Chance

Good luck Munchies!

Edited by Dane

+Support

Mature

Low Warns

Detailed Application

Fit For Staff 

Good luck Munchies!

+Support

Mature

Low Warns

Detailed Application

Good luck Munchies!

Untitled-2.png.340348ae20671cd9033dba833d191c9e.png

+Support (Major Support) 

-Nice guy

-Helpful

+++++Support my guy

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

+Support (Major Support) 

-Nice guy

-Helpful

+++++Support my guy

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+Support

Mature

Low Warns

Detailed Application

Good luck Munchies!

Hell yeah Big +Support!

• Head Admin

+Support

Mature

Low Warns

Detailed Application

Good luck Munchies!

Good luck my dude!

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

+Support (Major Support) 

-Nice guy

-Helpful

+++++Support my guy

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

Accepted

My head hurts after reading that

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18