Criminal meetings?

Fame

No, Reason is because we have mingy people that simply don't wanna RP

And I feel like if you did do a criminal meeting there would be RDMing going on

And Also not much people will turn up and we can't help other families/gangs

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

big no for my side would be a minge fest all around the server

no offence but I think that word is super over used this is police and criminal rp  I would actually think this would be a decent  idea to bringing the criminal community together   

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

no offence but I think that word is super over used this is police and criminal rp  I would actually think this would be a decent  idea to bringing the criminal community together   

^

yall worry too much about the government (I get its police rp) but overall criminal is a big part of the server and I think hosting an Organized criminal meeting would be a great aspect to atleast try.

Completely over power law enforcement? Go on a RDM spree? Have a minge festival? I’m fine

1. It’s not all about cops 

2. If we have a crim meeting what are you gonna do stop it on your gov job? Good luck

Cops are getting pretty OP since most tac units throw gas till your dead or near death then push you with 200 armor 

1. It’s not all about cops 

2. If we have a crim meeting what are you gonna do stop it on your gov job? Good luck

Cops are getting pretty OP since most tac units throw gas till your dead or near death then push you with 200 armor 

The gas part would most likely have to be used if you doing a bank robbery for example.

Tac units would need that amount of armour as they are completely out numbered

The gas part would most likely have to be used if you doing a bank robbery for example.

Tac units would need that amount of armour as they are completely out numbered

not saying they shouldnt have 255 armor. they shouldnt gas everyone to 50 health then push with 255 armor thats overpowered. they should disorientate people not damage them to near death so it takes like 2 bullets to kill you

not saying they shouldnt have 255 armor. they shouldnt gas everyone to 50 health then push with 255 armor thats overpowered. they should disorientate people not damage them to near death so it takes like 2 bullets to kill you

I have 255 armour but no gas. Command of tac units are the ones with gas. 5 or more people gas will be deployed to protect the officers when they are out numbered.

I have 255 armour but no gas. Command of tac units are the ones with gas. 5 or more people gas will be deployed to protect the officers when they are out numbered.

yeah but when they go to the back of the warehouse so they can make the gas leak through the walls should be failrp and I’ve seen the commander of swat throw gas with a hostage. I’ve also seen multiple times gas getting thrown and hitting all the officers/fbi without masks. And most the time they just spam gas.

yeah but when they go to the back of the warehouse so they can make the gas leak through the walls should be failrp and I’ve seen the commander of swat throw gas with a hostage. I’ve also seen multiple times gas getting thrown and hitting all the officers/fbi without masks. And most the time they just spam gas.

Personally I have never seen this happen but Swat using gas when there is a hostage, the negotiator must of decided the hostage takers were not willing to negotiate etc

Personally I have never seen this happen but Swat using gas when there is a hostage, the negotiator must of decided the hostage takers were not willing to negotiate etc

yeah but they still need to follow guidelines and not kill hostages with gas. The hostage was the first person to die from gas

• 3 weeks later...