Mazgrid

should this be added?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. should this be added?

• yes
    • no

What is your in-game name?: Mazgrid (or) Joseph Seed
What is your steam name?: Mazgrid
What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:105928403 Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazgrid
Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes, 5, almost 6 years with ULX, Owned a Mineraft server 2 years ago, owned and moderated a Gmod DarkRP server 14 months ago.
What date did you start playing on the community?: 04/02/2016
What date did you make your forums account?: Feb 18 2018
Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: Member
How many warns do you have on the server?: 11, 0 active, 5 from my sister, 3 from me on my old days when I used to be a minge back in the day, and 3 from not knowing the rules. I highly regret doing that. I'm so sorry.
Have you donated?: No, but will be donating very shortly.
What rank are you applying for?: T-Mod (Trial-Moderator)
Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes
Timezone: Mountain Time (GMT) +07:00
Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A
Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I've been on this server since 2016, I've seen the staff come and go, I knew why, but I feel as of now, more are leaving than in a long times past. I was on one day where 4 staff resigned in a single day. I am also kind of tired of RP'ing and not being able to help the stressed out, understaffed staff on the server of PoliceRP I'm able to take a challenging task(s) easily and complete them, No brag intended, but I've got IB classes (International Bookclub) (Hard classes) and I still have A's and A+'s. I'm a very hard working person, especially if I know it's to get the justice roleplayers need. If a player has a question about rules, cars and their modifiability, where things are, etc. I'd help them with a smile on both our faces. I just love to help, but I'm sorry to say, but there is really barely any staff on PoliceRP to help complete that it seems. the ratio is usually 2:59 or 5:89 (2 staff, 59 players or 5 staff, 89 players) and that's stressful. I'm online almost all day every day 24/7/365. Especially since school is out for summer, I can stay up for 9-12 hours, sleep for 3 hours. (like I do a lot.) And stay in the server when no other staff are on.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDM'ing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I'd gag them and tell them to calm down and ask why they RDM'd and staff dissed. I'd ask them if something personal is going on and they need someone to talk to about it. I'd then ask them why they MRDM'd/DIssed. I'd listen to both sides of the story and put myself as them both, imagining their reason and why they think it's "the correct way" to handle it. If there is no valid reason for the RDM and disrespect, I'd then warn them once for "MassRDM | Staff Diss" if they did not seem like they were sorry and tell them to not do it again or they will be warned again. If they continue to do so after the warnings, I will contact a S-Mod+ and ask for permission to minge/jail the player for 100-500 seconds. (depends on severity of rule breaking) Assuming higher ranked staff give permission, if they continue, I will give them one last warning with a kick/jail/minge for 500 seconds. If they still continue, I will request a staff to ban for 1-3 days. If they come back and do it again, warn. if they STILL do it, minge/jail/kick for 500-1000 seconds. If the minge continues, 3-7 day ban request. If they still continue, kick, then 7-28 day ban if still continues. after that it's permanent ban. That is if they're a legit Roleplayer who doesn't want to get banned. Now, If they're just a minge and don't care, 2 warns then 500 second minge/jail time if they break rules again. After that it's 1000 second minge/jail if they continue to break rules. If the mingey behavior is still continuous, 1 day ban then, followed by 3 day if they still continue. After that it's 7, then 14 days, then 4 week ban (a month). After that it's permanent ban. | Appeal @ www.gaminglight.com (lol)

(P.S.) Note on the MassRDM/Diss test, you never know what is happening in a person's life to cause them to be that way. Bullies at school? they could be getting physically beaten by their parents and they don't know how to ask for help. Minge on Garry's mod? maybe they don't get attention at home and want attention the best way they know they can. I love every person for their way in life, even if they hate me, I would and never will wish death or bad things apon one another.

(P.S.S.) I am aware that responding to your own app. Is not good to do. I'm active in about 7 other applications and other conversations. I'm on mobile, so it's hard to see everything because I wss down in the comments where only 2 comments are shown for some reason. Conclusion?: I completely spaced it when I posted that, thinking it was a different topic in General disscussions where i was talking about the GL SWRP ads. Then, after a reply saying "don't reply on your own app." Came up, i was like "oh no, i done f**ked up bigtime. :(" such sorrow has been brought to me by that misunderstanding.

(P.S.S.S.) When I say I'd give that many chances to someone, it would only be to ones who were actually sorry/a real RP'er. If they're just being a minge, bye bye!

Joseph is a nice respectful man, he's a cool guy and I know he's a good fit for staff. He follows the rules and he loves to role-play.        (The only bad thing about him is his bad taste of color on his car, [drives a moldy piece of cheese])

+ Support | Funny guy, I love his personality, Doesn't break rules, Knows a lot about the server, Nice app.

I hope the best on your app Joseph.

-Your good friend iReplacinq

Edited by iReplacinq
Needed to add some stuff

-/+Support

• Don't really know you as much
  • Try and keeps the colors to a minimum
  • Forums account is semi-active
  • Improve activity and try and make your application a bit professional

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

@Munchies1

1. I don't see you that often even though I'm online almost everyday. (what's your timezone?)

2. Fixed colors

3. I'm on the forums everyday atleast every 30 minutes if possible.

4. I tried my best, English is not my first language. Auto-correct is what saves me a lot of the time. Sorry for my unprofessionalism :( I tried my best...

1. Do not reply to your own application

2. Your forums account is semi-active which I'm talking about your posts

3. My timezone is AEST

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

I see Joseph Seed online quite a bit, truthfully he and I don’t interact a lot, but I think he’s an honest guy with good character. 

I think he deserves t-mod because of how helpful he is, and so what if his application doesn’t look super professional, I think that he deserves t-mod for how helpful, kind, honest, and hardworking he is. (You better show me that report card boy!)

All jokes aside I think the server could benefit from more (quality) staff members online. Especially since I’m always seeing people run and hide when the staff ratio needs to be fixed. 

-/+Support

• Don't really know you as much
  • Try and keeps the colors to a minimum
  • Forums account is semi-active
  • Improve activity and try and make your application a bit professional

-/+ Support

You Replied to your own Application then removed it to act like it never happened 

Never seen you before.

Good luck tho

+/-Support
I don't really know you but according to your app it seems you are a really cool guy and pretty tilt-proof I must say.

However because you replied to your app showing a slight comparison in how you are more active than others I find that a little immature, work on that and you'll be good. 

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

+Breathtaking Detail

+Loads of previous experience.

+Outstanding answer for Q14.

+Good answer for Q15.

+Mobile absolutely sucks.

+/-Moderate amount of warns.

+/-I've seen a mob of Joseph Seeds, so I'll assume one of them was you.

I find this application depressing because I know that when I click the back arrow and look at the next application, I couldn't hope in my wildest dreams for it to look as breathtakingly detailed and amazing as this one. The only thing I am on the fence about is your answer to Q15. I do strongly believe in the quick and effective neutralization of a mingy threat, but your postscript does a good job of a explaining your motives, so I am willing to look past it. The same applies to your warnings, but I understand the presence of mental siblings, and after you put that much dedication into a staff application, I would feel morally upset to even give this a neutral rating, let alone a negative rating. I'd tell you to have good luck on your application, but I'm not going to tell you to have something you clearly don't need.

Edit: I recognize that mobile sucks, and that you made a mistake, and I recommend that people looking at this application look past a software mishap and recognize the pure talent and detail that he has put into his application. Please?

Edited by Arctic Foxxo

MASSIVE +SUPPORT

+Breathtaking Detail

+Loads of previous experience.

+Outstanding answer for Q14.

+Good answer for Q15.

+Mobile absolutely sucks.

+/-Moderate amount of warns.

+/-I've seen a mob of Joseph Seeds, so I'll assume one of them was you.

I find this application depressing because I know that when I click the back arrow and look at the next application, I couldn't hope in my wildest dreams for it to look as breathtakingly detailed and amazing as this one. The only thing I am on the fence about is your answer to Q15. I do strongly believe in the quick and effective neutralization of a mingy threat, but your postscript does a good job of a explaining your motives, so I am willing to look past it. The same applies to your warnings, but I understand the presence of mental siblings, and after you put that much dedication into a staff application, I would feel morally upset to even give this a neutral rating, let alone a negative rating. I'd tell you to have good luck on your application, but I'm not going to tell you to have something you clearly don't need.

Edit: I recognize that mobile sucks, and that you made a mistake, and I recommend that people looking at this application look past a software mishap and recognize the pure talent and detail that he has put into his application. Please?