Nowhere Man's Staff Application

The Nowhere Man

1. What is your in-game name?: The Nowhere Man (Or Nowhere)

2. What is your steam name?: The Nowhere Man

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:65961819

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  I run a minecraft server

5. What date did you start playing on the community?: Not sure what date exactly but around when the old map was new.

6. What date did you make your forums account?: March 7th 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 4

9. Have you donated?: I got VIP

10. What rank are you applying for?: trial staff/ mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: US EAST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): The server is painfully understaffed and I would really like to help out with it, I'm really motivated to get this rank by the fact that a lot of the admins that are on end up breaking rules and nothing gets done about it and I want to be a high enough rank so everyone is able to get punished equally if they break server rules. I'm generally a calm person and I've learned to deal with really really annoying people from my many hours of counter strike and managing TNO at a point and then my division in umbrella corp. I spend a lot of time on the server and the former TNO leader godzilla has taught me good negotiation skills so I can pretty easily talk people out of being super angry, and the fact that I don't get mad easily helps, sometimes calm can be contagious I guess lol. I am very experienced in the server and play a lot, I know how people react to most things and how to deal with it.. Along with playing a lot I have honestly gotten a little tired of just sitting and bitmining and I'd love to really do something and feel like I'm helping the server in some way..

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: It's probably not exactly what the staff handbook says but personally I'd keep trying to talk to them for a bit, but if they didnt stop I might minge them for 60 seconds n bring them back to ask if they were chilled out yet, if they werent then depending on how bad it is I'd either warn them for staff diss or minge them for some time longer.

16. P.S... (Please keep in mind if you don't see me on at all that we may be in different time zones, and I recently havent been on for some family issues but I will be on a lot more starting today.)

17. P.P.S (I'm probably not supposed to do this but it really seems like you arent even reading my whole thing,, Stop just saying that the whole reason I want to be a Mod is to make people equal in punishment (WHICH SHOULDN'T BE A BAD GOAL..) If you read the whole thing there are clearly other reasons, maybe think more about the fact that you may not like me as a person for some personal issue you have with me and maybe think about that I might do well as a mod so quit - supporting just because of that.

18. ^ ^ ^ ^^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Edited by The Nowhere Man
People Still Aren't Reading My Whole App

-Support

• Hardly see you on (And I'm on pretty much everyday for ages)
  • Forums account is semi-active
  • Its not about the ranks its about helping the community don't just say "And I want to be a high enough rank so everyone is able to get punished equally if they break server rules" Just report the person if anything.
  • Application could use some work and a bit more effort

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-SUPPORT

This is nothing against you but according to your app, it seems you wanna rush up in the ranks and just punish other staffs, it sounds like you are not very familiar with the system here in this community. I would say for now, take some time, learn how staff works, learn the system and get yourself familiar with the community and then try again.
Also adding that the application has very little effort, add in more words next time, be more passionate.
 Believe in you buddy.

+/-Support

-I have never seen you before.

-Poor answer for Q15.

+/-Old account, but relatively low forum post count for the age.

+Previous Experience.

+Low warns.

+Good answer for Q14.

I hate you because I hate not being able to come to a decision. On one hand, you have a staff application that has been put out by someone who I don't even recognize, and they leave a short and overall ineffective answer for Q15. On the other hand, I have someone who is saying that they have a lot of experience, a low warn count, and actually put some level of effort into question 14. I am really on the fence about this application. Best of luck dude.

-Support

• Its not about the ranks its about helping the community don't just say "And I want to be a high enough rank so everyone is able to get punished equally if they break server rules" Just report the person if anything.

^

-SUPPORT

This is nothing against you but according to your app, it seems you wanna rush up in the ranks and just punish other staffs, it sounds like you are not very familiar with the system here in this community. I would say for now, take some time, learn how staff works, learn the system and get yourself familiar with the community and then try again.
Also adding that the application has very little effort, add in more words next time, be more passionate.
 Believe in you buddy.

-Support

Good luck though.

+support 

+nice guy 

+active

+Good ambition, I understand it!

-not wanting other staff members abusing there ranks/powers just because of the Rank they have make them Superior to others. Have to wait for promos though, it happens when it happens!

Retired Fleet Admiral
Retired GM VII
Retired 501st Commander 

+support 

+nice guy 

+active

+Good ambition, I understand it!

-not wanting other staff members abusing there ranks/powers just because of the Rank they have make them Superior to others. Have to wait for promos though, it happens when it happens!

-Support

DON'T LOSE HOPE :) just keep swimming 

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18