Injoker’s 11 month late introduction

Injoker

Hello I am Injoker, actually I’m Matthew. I am 17 years old, and live in the great land of arrested governors, Illinois where 7 of our glorious governors have been arrested! I have played on Gaminglight for 11 months now.

I am a Senior now in High School which is annoying as shit (school doesn’t get easier like they say :/). Looking into the future, I plan on going to college in Canada which my Canadian dad @noot will fund. I plan on getting a double major in psychology and criminal justice with a minor in criminal psychology. (Can’t wait to see how much work that is!!) For a future career I hope to work in 1 of 3 places, Illinois State Police, my local police, or the FBI.

I have been into gaming for 10 years now, and I have grown up all my life with Dota (hence the name Injoker which is a reference to the hero Invoker). My favorite esports team is Natus Vincere which is Na’vi. My favorite game by far is Dota 2.

Random facts

I have broke my right leg three times, all doing stupid stuff. (Break one: Jumping off my friends roof onto their trampoline. Break 2: jumping off a dirt bike into a pool which I missed. Break 3: A failed attempt at playing airsoft while on a motorcycle.)

I have ADHD (Which is actually a very positive thing in my life, and I encourage other people with adhd to find what they hyper-focus on and make the most of it, mine was criminal justice.)

The only sport I do now is track

My friends and I attempted to start an esports team to go to TI and we managed to make it to the top 50 out of 1000+ teams in the qualifiers.

I grew up in a family of lawyers which is very fun to be constantly reminded of the punishments that will happen to me if I do this or that.

I own a Black 2017 Ford Mustang

Going with that mustang, I have been very privileged in my driving career, having to appear in traffic court 4 times.

• Bread locked this topic