Butters Introduction

Butters

Oh hi

I'm Butters! ^.^ 

My real name is Jackson and I am 19 years of the ages.

At this time I hold no great moderation rank but I am a 2ndLT in Shock!

I live in a place called Canada where Hockey was born and we beat each other with hockey sticks

I like Emo Rap. Take note of that.

Most likely to be a loner.

oh yeah im a loner :3

I like anime..

I love Star Wars, basically an expert on it.

I mostly play Garry's Mod and Fortnite with the Squad.

I owned a BMW i8 but I sold it and bought a beamer. [don't ask why]

If you want to know anything else, PM me or something <3

My baby. an 09 328xi E90 straight 6.  Things a beast 

Nice! I had an e30 for a while as a daily driver in high school was nice until I sold it for a miata. Not too big on the older BMWs but I do want to look into trading in my WRX for a 135i.

Edited by Perry

Shock Commander Perry

Formerly: MilitaryRP Head of Staff/US GOA

"Brave men didn't die face down in the Vietnam muck so I could not style on you."-El-P RTJ3

Nice! I had an e30 for a while as a daily driver in high school was nice until I sold it for a miata. Not too big on the older BMWs but I do want to look into trading in my WRX for a 135i.

I love the E30 3 series. They are absolutely gorgeous.  

Id say try to cop an E90, probably the Best Buy you can get in a car right now. I have an 09 with the M package, nav, 19’rims. It’s a fcken beaut. 

I love the E30 3 series. They are absolutely gorgeous.  

Id say try to cop an E90, probably the Best Buy you can get in a car right now. I have an 09 with the M package, nav, 19’rims. It’s a fcken beaut. 

I'm not big on extra options since I have an Elantra I daily drive not I want a 135i because those things can make some serious power with simple supporting mods and they have pretty durable internals unlike my Subaru lol.

Shock Commander Perry

Formerly: MilitaryRP Head of Staff/US GOA

"Brave men didn't die face down in the Vietnam muck so I could not style on you."-El-P RTJ3

• Bread locked this topic