Update the MOTD

Igneous

What do you want to see? - The MOTD updated. 

Why should we add it? - There are things like rules or Department info that simply aren't communicated in the MOTD. It is almost 4 months out of date and deserves to be updated. I can't count how many times I've been told that I'm breaking a rule that isn't in the MOTD. The thing about that is, you shouldn't hold players accountable for rules that aren't explicitly stated in the MOTD. Not all players know what SMT says. Think if you just joined and got warned for a "maze base". Nowhere in the MOTD does it says that is against the rules, but you will still get warned for it because "SMT said so". I understand that SMT has authority to do that, but if you are going to be adding rules like that, the MOTD should be updated. There should also be changes to the Department rules. Rules for departments like Secret Service, BSI, NSA, and SRT. Overall I think the MOTD just needs to be revamped in general. There are many things that could be changed and it should be looked over. (Not writing this to start beef with [you know who you are], I just think this needs to happen regardless because of other factors.

What are the advantages of having this? - A more informed player base with more explicit guidelines as to what they can and can't do.

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -  N/A

big cat running GIF

• 5 weeks later...
  • Fame locked this topic