Ethan's T-Mod Applications

My14InchPiston

1. What is your in-game name?: DEA SNR ETHAN

2. What is your steam name?:My14InchPison

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:56482386

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yeah i used to be staff on a few Arma 2 severs and also used to be staff on gaming light.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) July 15 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? July 19 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? i only have 4 warns

9. Have you donated? yes i have donated.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes

12. Timezone: Central time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) i fell i deserve T-mod because i can become a great asset to the server and i want to be more helpful to people that need it. also i want to help fix staff ratio because im on really late and at that time there might be one or two staff on and i want to help fix the problem because this is a server that's mean't to be fun and its hard to have fun when people aren't fallowing the MOTD and so i want to help bring the people on this server closer as one so we help one and other out.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? so first i would ask they them why are are they a so upset and try get them to calm down and if they refuse to i will i minge them and then will call an higher up and have them minge the player for 10,000 seconds because a tmod can not minge for the amount needed.

-Support

• I don't see you on as much
  • Forums account is inactive
  • No effort at all in this application
  • Improve activity and actually put effort in this application

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

-Support

Literally the only reason you said you would be good is ratio, and ratio is fine, put more effort into it, good luck!

• Head Admin

-Support

improve your activity, then I’ll support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-Support

-Inactive (I've never seen him).

-Forums account is inactive.

-Minimal, if at all, effort on this application.

-Poor answer for Q15.

-A grammatical disaster.

Before you reapply, please improve not only your willingness to put details on your application but also your willingness to make it look half decent. This includes correct punctuation, capitalization, spelling, and sentence structure. I don't think it needs to be said, but I will say it anyway. You clearly need to improve your activity. As I have said many times before, this is not a joke. This is the GamingLight Staff team you are applying for. Your willingness (or lack thereof) to assemble a staff application with at least a modicum of effort is astounding. This isn't something that you should be lazily throwing together in under 15 minutes. You should put time and effort into this application as you would the staff team. Good luck in becoming staff and please take into consideration the recommendations of myself and the others in this thread.

Edited by Arctic Foxxo

+Support

Active 

Mature

No bad reputation

Overall would be a good addition

-Support

-Support

-Inactive (I've never seen him).

-Forums account is inactive.

-Minimal, if at all, effort on this application.

-Poor answer for Q15.

-A grammatical disaster.

Before you reapply, please improve not only your willingness to put details on your application but also your willingness to make it look half decent. This includes correct punctuation, capitalization, spelling, and sentence structure. I don't think it needs to be said, but I will say it anyway. You clearly need to improve your activity. As I have said many times before, this is not a joke. This is the GamingLight Staff team you are applying for. Your willingness (or lack thereof) to assemble a staff application with at least a modicum of effort is astounding. This isn't something that you should be lazily throwing together in under 15 minutes. You should put time and effort into this application as you would the staff team. Good luck in becoming staff and please take into consideration the recommendations of myself and the others in this thread.

^