Andrew's LT App

andrewchynd

Should Divide Become a Senior Commander? (Please leave a comment along with your vote)  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Divide Become a Senior Commander?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Andrew

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:80806137

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : around 3 - 4 weeks

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 1

Do you have a Working mic? yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : I feel that I can make a greatly positive impact on the department, I am a loyal and trustworthy SM that can successful command and take care of other officers. I can make the department a much better place to work in for all of the officers and ensure that all employees are working to their absolute best and are following all rules set out by Command. Many people know me on the server and I can safely say that I would be a great fit for the role of LT. I am a very mature player that can make the big decisions that matter. I would be very up to working along side command and other low command to create a safe and hard working department. I regularly do Teamspeak checks on the players that are currently on when I am on. I can make sure that we, as a department, are following what instructions we are given by SWAT, SRT, etc. in bank raids, etc. I feel that by accepting and voting yes to this application, you would be doing the right thing in order for the PD department to grow and become a more healthy and respectful force. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this application everyone. Until next time. "A"

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

-Support

You used to be a very good and active PD member before your inactivity but at the moment I don't see anything that makes you stand out to be a command member. I'd say try to increase your activity and the effort you put in the department and then you will probably have my +Support.

-Col Bob Bob

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

-Support 

-Minge

-Doesn't train cadets 

-Never see you on

-doesn't do ride alongs 

I do not think you're ready for LT and i think you should improve on everything said and then reapply.  

Edited by Links

-SUPPORT

-Barely see you on 

-Dont see you ever train cadets when you are on

-Now worthy of getting a low command PD rank. You NEED to pick up ur activity

~Huner

Also, you yelled at me to change my name just because my name was Andrew. Don't yell at me again, thanks :). (P.S. I have had this name ever since 2016 don't speak to me like I am your child