Com Truise

Biggest Ounce’s Guide to Undercover. 

The essentials:

1. Screenshot key (default is F12)

2. Be FBI PA and Above

3. Learn how to lie, and not sound dumb 

4. TELL THE FRICKEN TAC TEAMS YOU'RE UNDERCOVER

Additional information:

If you have VIP status I recommmend you avoid playing as the thief job, because people will ask why you are default thief. 

Also when playing advanced gun dealer try to get pictures of them holding/standing near weapon crates as evidence it help big time. 

Edited by The Dank Meme
Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...

Biggest Ounce’s Guide to Undercover. 

The essentials:

1. Screenshot key (default is F12)

2. Be FBI PA and Above

3. Learn how to lie, and not sound dumb 

Additional information:

If you have VIP status I recommmend you avoid playing as the thief job, because people will ask why you are default thief. 

Also when playing advanced gun dealer try to get pictures of them holding/standing near weapon crates as evidence it help big time. 

I recommend that if you don’t feel confident in your lying in infiltration tactics then use newer players. I once fooled the same guy 3 times to rob a general store within 48 hours. Also I think the default screenshot key is f5. 

But remember, always be sneaky and don’t let anyone search you, even if this means that you can’t do stuff with them. Most people today are forgetting to search people. 

My last piece of advice is don’t try to protect the president or get in a shootout without blowing cover. If you don’t blow cover before you aid the police you’ll get in trouble, and only uniformed FBI can protect the president. (We’ll still give you a gun license, but don’t complain that we aren’t letting you stay) 

~October

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.