Im leaving GamingLight

Jerry Martainski

Goodbye people. I have been in GL for many weeks and enjoyed it, But recently I have just hated life because of certain people and there is just no point in living tbh but what can I do? I attempted to improve SRTs and SWATs relations which i patialy succeeded on. However, Soon as I begin to make friends in the departments to again improve our communications I get striked or demoted. I Will not be returning to GL and I will miss certain people. If you would like to contact me add me on steam: iTrulx

-You either grow up with technology or technology will grow up without you - Jerry Martainski 12/12/17

- "I Fall too fast, Crash too hard, Forgive too easily, And care too much."

Good bye world.

Edited by Jerry Martainski
Revealed Name

I hate when people give -reps especially on leaving threads.

Regardless of what happened its shit and you should maintain some sort of civility regardless of your interactions with that person.

Sad to see you are leaving Jerry, hopefully you still remain in touch 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Had some laughs with you man, great guy and good luck with what ever your gonna do next

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

I am going to miss you and shooting you in RP of course

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• 1 month later...