Trial Moderator Application  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Get Accepted for Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Links

2. What is your steam name?: Links

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:79589940

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) i have had staff on darkRP and co-owned a server for darkRP (asap) but i had to leave due to disagreements with the owner

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around about the 4th of may

6. What date did you make your forums account?: 18th of May 2018-i will be more active just been abit busy

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 6warns

9. Have you donated?: Yes

10. What rank are you applying for?: Trail moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes i have read this

12. Timezone: GMT

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I should be a member of the staff team because I will get along with Staff and other Players, I will be online everyday to help players with their own needs and I'm handy in sorting out situations for example: Sits, RDM's RDA's Disrespecting and other situations. I know Lua and Ulx which could be handy in the server. I should also be a member of the staff team because I'm a respectable player who respects everyone and will sort out anything that is in my hands.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would minge them for around 10'000 (if possible) seconds and have them in a sit if they don't clam down after the warns-given warn i would kick them with the message calm down don't join till you respect the server.or something like that.

Edited by Links
adding something

+Support

• Active
  • Kinda Mature
  • Not really much effort in the application
  • You need a poll
  • But deserves a chance at staff

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"