OMG

(SWE)-HeartAviation

Your In-game:(SWE)HeartAviation

Your SteamID:N/A

The admin's name in-game:Sassi

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive:
Breaching of murder rules

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):[AWarn] You have been warned by [GL] twitch.tv/whoisxsi: Breach of Murderer Rules - Murder in non secluded area

Why do you think this warn was false:
Firstly I would like to point out that this is not the first time I get in a sit for this. and the most recent was yesterday and we had Nolan to talk to us and he said I can snipe people from hospital as long as theres no cops around as that wont be secluded area of some sort. now today when I go on I do excatly that and I get pulled in to an admin sit for a thing I am allowed to do and then get warned for it. I am just pissed how your admins are dealing with these situations as I feel I got false warned for something that I shouldent be warned for.

Any extra information:

If theres a new rule that got added recently I am sorry for makeing this report but I havent read the MOTD recently so may be something they added 

Edited by (SWE)-HeartAviation

-support

-no evidence

-warn appeals in the past have been denied for the exact same thing you got warned for

-tagged SMT in post violation of forum rules

The issue is with people saying Nolan said this or Nolan said that is there is no way to verify it's true without confirmation from him and wasting time.

Either way I'm -supporting this because Sassi was going off of what he knew at the time and just because you are alone up on the hospital doesn't mean it's a secluded area.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+Support

False, if nolan said that. 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Your In-game:(SWE)HeartAviation

Your SteamID:N/A

The admin's name in-game:Sassi

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive:
Breaching of murder rules

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):[AWarn] You have been warned by [GL] twitch.tv/whoisxsi: Breach of Murderer Rules - Murder in non secluded area

Why do you think this warn was false:
Firstly I would like to point out that this is not the first time I get in a sit for this. and the most recent was yesterday and we had Nolan to talk to us and he said I can snipe people from hospital as long as theres no cops around as that wont be secluded area of some sort. now today when I go on I do excatly that and I get pulled in to an admin sit for a thing I am allowed to do and then get warned for it. I am just pissed how your admins are dealing with these situations as I feel I got false warned for something that I shouldent be warned for.

Any extra information:

If theres a new rule that got added recently I am sorry for makeing this report but I havent read the MOTD recently so may be something they added 

You will have to speak to Nolan directly about the warn rather than taking it to the fourms. It makes no sense because different SMT have different opinions on this rule, so it will most likely be denied. So go to Nolan directly and see if he can remove the warn if he did infact say it was allowed!