Gust, LIink, Naby, Bobby Players Report

Kim Yo Suk

the bank raid i asked swat to deal with but do you see its not actually nlr as i didnt interact thats my biggest point i dont want to sit here and argue over me being slammed for nlr when i didnt i want to take my rightfully earnt loa to regroup as im close to losing my shit

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

LOL you asked 1 SWAT to deal with it? That really strange... So you telling me after your death you didn't go directly to the bank that Naby started it but instead you came back to the same area. Also not only that you also let Naby who had his gun out get away without being arrested. Overall let end this argument and let SMT decide on this case.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

finch you don't know that you can't use panics to relieve nlr  according to what Nolan  posted before

I was told otherwise.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

EMS spawn is free for me so I spawn like it is. Also, I can't open up tab scoreboard since it won't anyone on the server see it. Therefore, all I know if it free there no EMS.

Clientside issues arent the responsibility of others to convey information to you. You've done wrongs as well. It'd be better if every backed away from this.

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

Clientside issues arent the responsibility of others to convey information to you. You've done wrongs as well. It'd be better if every backed away from this.

I do find it interesting how it only happens to him every single time but no one else quite good for him but when others do it and say they have issues you want them warned seems a little bit hypocritical to me

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

I do find it interesting how it only happens to him every single time but no one else quite good for him but when others do it and say they have issues you want them warned seems a little bit hypocritical to me

What??? I don't do that and a lot of people know this. This is the one of the rare events that I get EMS spawn for free and I can't tell EMS is online or not.

Edited by Kim Yo Suk

I am just gonna pick this apart NLR was never broken I may have been in the area but as the logs show i never interacted with you until my time was up that is that logs do not lie. I told naby to put his gun away which he did as for the bank raid there is no rule against breaking from a raid I was doing to do a bank raid do not have to break off it I have broke no rules if you actually read your evidence properly and you would notice that I never broke any rules it seems you have a bone to pick with me and want to try and get me banned which is absolutely stupid I am not going to sit here being told i broke rules when I did not if you have a problem with me tell me not try and stuff me around on the forums.

Edited by Bobby Yukiteru

So i have looked at the comments and the screenshots and i have to say i disagree with you're punishments and if you look over the evidence clearly when it says i break NLR i did not know about the new rule of you cant come back with the panic button but i still waited 3 minutes between coming back ( if you did not know the server NLR time is 3 minutes not 5 ) https://imgur.com/ItcrpjO there are 3 minutes or more here. The whole people raiding you're base it is hard to deal with people who did not raid but where shooting when all of the people in you're base are shooting at use. Another thing i would like to bring up is fading door abuse at at 3:58 by shooting through it and again at 4:20. I think you have not taken this very seriously with the amount of evidence you have on me please leave a comment on this one as i would like to now you're opinion-statement.  

EMS spawn is free for me so I spawn like it is. Also, I can't open up tab scoreboard since it won't anyone on the server see it. Therefore, all I know if it free there no EMS.

you may not spawn with ems online regardless if it's free or not. Another reason your gone. Because you don't understand simple rules. The only reason umbrella corps is still running is because you keep recruiting minges. You are rarely on anymore, there is no loop hole in these rules/rule breakers. But you just admitted to breaking a rule yourself. Stop posting things that you as well need to face punishment for.

You are correct if its free its ok

no it's not. If it says call for EMS then he cannot respawn. If it says no EMS you may respawn then yes he may respawn.

So i have looked at the comments and the screenshots and i have to say i disagree with you're punishments and if you look over the evidence clearly when it says i break NLR i did not know about the new rule of you cant come back with the panic button but i still waited 3 minutes between coming back ( if you did not know the server NLR time is 3 minutes not 5 ) https://imgur.com/ItcrpjO there are 3 minutes or more here. The whole people raiding you're base it is hard to deal with people who did not raid but where shooting when all of the people in you're base are shooting at use. Another thing i would like to bring up is fading door abuse at at 3:58 by shooting through it and again at 4:20. I think you have not taken this very seriously with the amount of evidence you have on me please leave a comment on this one as i would like to now you're opinion-statement.  

Kills you at 8:22:48AM...kills me at 8:24:20 thus you NLR. BTW there was no fading door abuse it was 5 seconds open it either you come in and be shot up or you don't come in.

I really don't understand why reports like these are made especially when this could be easily solved in-game but I feel like this is just to put everyone that did this on the spot for the community to decide. Either way, this is my take on this report:

If Naby was raiding first than it is PD's fault for allowing them to continue. Naby did have an illegal gun but in the video, it does not appear to look like he fires it, therefore he could have received a ticket and have the weapon removed (Hence why there are no kill logs of Naby). My assumption is he took advantage of the fact that there is a major shootout and went to raid a bank. There is no rule to say that is not allowed and you cannot assume he is corrupt unless you have evidence to prove otherwise. So please don't say such things.

Clear evidence of NLR violation from the following individuals: Llinks & Bobby

The only individual that would potentially receive a strike is Gust: But I am not SWAT Command so I will rest the decision making with them.

END RESULT:

Naby should not be punished as there is no evidence of "Corruption", furthermore he did not assist the PD as he was clearly gone afterwards to take advantage of the fact that a bank raid was possible with a mass shootout occurring. He was smart in doing this as he destabilized PD and took a huge advantage from that shootout that Umbrella Corp caused.

Llinks should be warned for NLR Violation as it was clearly shown in the logs.

Bobby should be punished as there is evidence of NLR Violation per your video and logs posted

Gust should be dealt with by SWAT Command.

Furthermore - Please deal with these in-game as an admin could have easily made their decision, it's much better than having a back and forth he said-she said argument on the forums. 

-Support 

LEAVE YOUR OPINIONS AND LEAVE. DO NOT CONTINUE ON THE ARGUING. IT IS GETTING OUT OF HAND. 

Edited by Will Newel

you may not spawn with ems online regardless if it's free or not. Another reason your gone. Because you don't understand simple rules. The only reason umbrella corps is still running is because you keep recruiting minges. You are rarely on anymore, there is no loop hole in these rules/rule breakers. But you just admitted to breaking a rule yourself. Stop posting things that you as well need to face punishment for.

no it's not. If it says call for EMS then he cannot respawn. If it says no EMS you may respawn then yes he may respawn.

I keep recruiting minges????? I keep eyes on all them. We have good amount of staff in our Umbrella and couple of them from SWAT/FBI/PD and a super admin from Military RP. If you have a problem with us then notify and let me know so I can keep an eye on them.

Another thing EMS spawn might be free because it coincidence that I died same time as EMS spawn in or EMS is AFK that just game theory though!