Lag?

Alton Lewis

Should I be accepted into T-Mod?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be accepted into T-Mod?

• Yes
    • No

I typically try to clear the decals and freeze props and that helps a bit, "cleaning the map" doesnt help and it causes more problems than its worth to do that.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I've noticed that lag occurs when there are LOADS of PD online and their lights trigger and stay on. Either that or they leave their lights on constantly. You may or may not have seen me post in the OOC about if PD isn't using their lights to turn them off. I've found that to be an issue. At least to me. 

if you go into your vcmod settings and then down the els graphic settings it will decrease lag massively 

Only time I really get a frame drop is when the server is full to the max other than that not really and you guys need to know the difference between lag and frame rate drops cause those are 2 very different things caused by different issues 

~Mervin

Only time I really get a frame drop is when the server is full to the max other than that not really and you guys need to know the difference between lag and frame rate drops cause those are 2 very different things caused by different issues 

when we say lag we mean frame rate 

I've noticed that lag occurs when there are LOADS of PD online and their lights trigger and stay on. Either that or they leave their lights on constantly. You may or may not have seen me post in the OOC about if PD isn't using their lights to turn them off. I've found that to be an issue. At least to me. 

I have also noticed this! With the ever so rapidly growing PD xD. There ELS eats up the server with so many SNR's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...