Johnathen Staff Report

Zayn

Your In-Game Name: Zayn Yukiteru

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148654009

Staff member's In-Game Name: Johnathen

What did they do?: Disrespected me by using my rank to degrade me and justifying me by the amount of warns I have.

"you're a bloody moderator"

"clearly your warns actually show you're in the wrong"

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://youtu.be/NlHzBaTtTYA 

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Strike | Stern Talking to from SMT.

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

I personally don't think he is insulting your rank Zayn. Based on the context of the staff report which is related to the following 

http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/24629-naby-warn-request/

I feel as if Johnathen was talking about the fact that you are a moderator and threatening suicide without a valid RP reason is cop bait and therefore he is saying you shouldn't have done the following actions.

I'm not 100% on the situation itself so +/- support due to the context of the second comment is kinda out of the blue.

We need to understand that we are all on the same staff team here. You have no right to insult someone or put someone down because of they’re rank. It’s disgusting and wrong. I think he needs to be spoken to by SMT. 

I personally don't think he is insulting your rank Zayn. Based on the context of the staff report which is related to the following 

I feel as if Johnathen was talking about the fact that you are a moderator and threatening suicide without a valid RP reason is cop bait and therefore he is saying you shouldn't have done the following actions.

I'm not 100% on the situation itself so +/- support due to the context of the second comment is kinda out of the blue.

Want to hear both sides of the story. Want to know if this situation was indeed cop bait ot a mingy act.  

+/- Support 

You were minging, You were also not following your rules. Everything Said was said in context. I stated a fact saying you're a bloody moderator, I just expect better from all the staff. I'm Disappointed you were breaking rules I would more expect it from a trial mod.

You were minging, You were also not following your rules. Everything Said was said in context. I stated a fact saying you're a bloody moderator, I just expect better from all the staff. I'm Disappointed you were breaking rules I would more expect it from a trial mod.

i was rping a situation there was no minge involved, no rules were even broken. It is clear what was said, and you judged off warns.

Edited by Zayn

- support

So zayn decided he was going to prop climb up onto a building and threaten to commit suicide in which he later deemed it as creating  Roleplay. Then somehow @Naby  got up there can’t remember how as it was a bit ago but then he (Naby) tased him (zayn) in which he fell off the roof and later during when everyone was in the road side zayn said Naby had failrped. Then it continues in the video.

To be honest Johnathen expects more from a staff member than minging around and breaking simple rules.

i was rping a situation there was no minge involved, no rules were even broken. It is clear what was said, and you judged off warns.

As a staff member you always have to judge of it, what was told that you were trying to commit suicide you were saying no I wasn’t ect ect. Then I looked at your warns you warns show that you have had the same warn before. I clearly have been doing my job correctly. One of those warns was from a SMT member aswell. So me thinking that you would’ve learned.

also this isn’t a staff report this is a player report just to give you the heads up. A staff report is if a staff member is breaking the staff handbook.

- support

So zayn decided he was going to prop climb up onto a building and threaten to commit suicide in which he later deemed it as creating  Roleplay. Then somehow @Naby  got up there can’t remember how as it was a bit ago but then he (Naby) tased him (zayn) in which he fell off the roof and later during when everyone was in the road side zayn said Naby had failrped. Then it continues in the video.

To be honest Johnathen expects more from a staff member than minging around and breaking simple rules.

ok i literally never admitted to prop climb. i never did it. im tired of explaining it. i wasn't minging i was trying to rp.

We need to understand that we are all on the same staff team here. You have no right to insult someone or put someone down because of they’re rank. It’s disgusting and wrong. I think he needs to be spoken to by SMT. 

I will never disrespect someone by their rank, I was a bit mad about the fact that he had 2 warns previously about suicide, so I was stating the fact about the warns on that is repetitive. SMT has said to me it’s disrespectful I don’t know how but in the real workplace your bosses go off your past incidents. So what now if your about to be fired you can now say my boss has bullied me by “disrespecting” me.

you can climb  on the house from the back it isn't hard,, with this i would give a +/- support 

- mostly staff members have too go off of warns too see the person's past history or not 

+ no rules were broken 

+ almost an unjustified gag 

+  you were a bit disrespectful  

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Okey all off u did something wrong u Zayn ,naby and johnathen all of u should get a talk by SMT cuz I can see that u are pissed and angry at each other no one should get a warn for this if someone dose all of u should get a warn then. 

I’m fine now I don’t hold grudges. I’m just disappointed as I have relied on zayn before for admin issues for assistance, kinda concerning. I do understand that naby did wrong but that’s a different story.

It just seems like a heated situation where certain parties didn't have a full understanding. If one doesn't feel as though the roleplay scenario is sufficient then its understandable that they say their mind. 

Freaking out because someone called you a "bloody moderator" is immature. Its the internet, get over it - there's everything from cat videos to cartel beheadings. You're both pretty down to Earth but Zayn, I personally feel like you blow things out of proportion sometimes and it just seems like you're clawing for control when you lose control or you disagree with what people have said or done even when its justified. 

Either way just keep it chill, have a laugh both of you are good blokes.

Neutral Support.

Edited by Finch
-/+

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

Accepted

All you need to speak with me

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18