Ladder Dupe

Snarlax

From now on, the ladder dupe that is a weld between the ladder and the climbing prop (See below) will be considered prop climb. This INCLUDES SMT. There has been alot of talk on if it is prop climb or not, and to make it fair for others who have been told different things, we are making it unusable for everyone

Jnu6AcCNsGoissLbr5DBX_zLjzS6qSYNpzt0esJz

Once again, any dupes like this are considered prop climb for any staff membe or user from this point on

[Best Regards, Snar]

Edited by Snarlax
  • Like 1

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017

I am happy and not happy. Happy that it is now clarified. But not happy that I can't use it to climb over fences.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

This was a good decision to make Snar, Some bases have these huge walls and somehow these ladders are so tall apparently and they can get to the top of it and its like how can a tall ladder come out of your car

Great decision Snar though thanks for clearing it up!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Thank you snar for updating us with this.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Thanks for clarifying this but Freeze poses a good question can we use it for the watch tower?

I agree. If it is part of your base you should be able to use it because it allows for better base building in smaller more confined areas. 

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Thank god for confirmation on this issue 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

This should probably be more thought out.. like, why instead of just flat out calling prop climb, you could say thats its fine for bases as long as its not a maze and its easily accessible, and it would only be counted as prop climb if somebody used it to raid..? I personally dont see an issue, like if somebody wants to expand their base to a roof thats in their property area, why not put a permanent ladder, if it stays there and im raiding it doesent cause issues its just another way of getting around like stairs or something..   

• 2 weeks later...

wait I just thought about this so does that mean watch towers are no longer allowed

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• 1 month later...
On 7/4/2018 at 3:11 PM, ArmyGuy said:

I'm glad you made it least confusing, now what about using a car to jump something like a fence?

That should be allowed because it's RP. No? A person is climbing on their car to jump over a fence? 

Jason Tucker

b_160_400_0_1313B4_A9B6F9_FFFFFF_000000_

If any of you think that a post i made is offensive, wrong, or just plainly don't like it. please contact me within the websites messaging system as I will take care of that post. Thank You. 

Honestly I believe it’s not, my dads work place got robbed by someone jumping on a van to climb over the barbed wire. It happens in real life so personally I feel it should game

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP