Noodles really late Introduction

-Noodle-

Hey guys, my name is noodle if you dont know me all ready. Today is the day guys this is my 2nd whole year on gaminglight servers. I've been here since day one of police rp and a couple other servers gaminglight has had in the past. I worked hard in my 2 years as a Ad in FBI but that's no longer here but the most I love since this police rp server has started was state trooper I was a SNR Trooper when Gaur was just a SGT lol. I'm in high school still sadly in training with public safety to become a Michigan state police officer and If you guys know me good I have not been that much because I was in a  Motocross accident with a dumb tree and  Was knocked out for 3 days I just got back from a hospital 2 days ago in the was there a total 10 days still haft ti yo back every other day and will be like that for about 7 months  Market on every deep tell what happened to my body after  My accident But have physical injuries right now. It's sad for me to be like this because I mostly can't do anything for the next 3 months besides school lol I will be on more often tho. But my favorite color is orange and purple  i like dogs i work in a Italian restaurant as a chef. But if you want to know anything else about me comment below

Sincerely 

Trooper 2ND LT Noodle 1T35

Support staff

CERT ATL Noodle 1CT35

EMS RR Noodle

• Bread locked this topic