1. 1. How many posts do you have?

• 1000+
    • 500+
    • 100+
    • 100 and below

1. What is your in-game name?:Uncle Derek

2. What is your steam name?:Uncle Derek

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_1:0:86963885

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)yes, I used to be a moderator on the server a few months back

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)around January of 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? April 21 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server?1

9. Have you donated?yes,60$

10. What rank are you applying for?trail moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it:yes I have

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)I believe I deserve this rank beacuse I have been playing on this server for about a year now and know the rules very well. I also feel I am mature and now active enough for this rank I used to not be on during the week but now I can. I also feel I am a very helpful and kind. If I can achieve the rank of trail moderator I can help this server as much as I can and I will take as much as my free time and use the majority of it on staff. The big idea here is that I would love to be staff beacuse I have I’ve spent 350 hours on the community and I want want to give back by helping as staff. Also I generally enjoy helping people.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?i would bring them to a rooftop and jail them(if nessary) then I would attempt to calm them down and hear there story depending on the outcome I would get a higher rank to minge or ban them for the time nessary along with a warm.

-Support

-Hardly see you in-game or TS

-You delete your staff applications and make new ones for no reasons

-More Effort could be done on this application

Good Luck anyways

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Manager

-Support

-Hardly see you in-game or TS

-You delete your staff applications and make new ones for no reasons

-More Effort could be done on this application

Good Luck anyways

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

• 2 weeks later...