The Supervisory Coordination Control Team (SCC)

ac15CR

What do you want to see?  - I wish to see a team of trained professionals called SCC which would help out the streets and all departments of Rockford. This means they will help out all low command and high command with training and helping all members get a more experienced training along with an understanding of their department with more one on one help. Note: this is not a department but team of departments.

Why should we add it? - By adding this it will Increase chance of amazing people who do their job perfectly and getting promotions when they deserve them, people who don't have such a good experience would get trained better including an Increased driving skill with one on one training. Helpful supervisory to help all situations. Increased chance of getting supervisory rank if you deserve it. Reduced minges.

What are the advantages of having this? - More time for the high and low command to get more import items done.

Who is it mainly for? - All departments even some normal users.

Links to any content - Possible player model: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=608936011&searchtext=police

Possible SOP: [Talk to me for info]

Possible Roster (3 people per department one higher commanding and 2 lower depending on rank in your department excluding high command):https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gtvtJ851W5WaPOyl1uJsvaB3H2EXIn9aSarXDZE_e_U/edit#gid=1691638813

Any questions please talk to me.

Before you -support also talk to me so I can explain if you have questions and so I can see your point of view!

Hope to see you soon!

-ac15CR

Edited by ac15CR
Fix pasting issues!

+Support

Seems like a good idea.

Would make more sense as a committee rather than an actual job.  Instead of getting a job, get this officially acknowledge as a committee 

ye would be better as a committee that meets on TS and goes over issues and stuff, but I like it

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

-Support

I have some problems with this. From my current understanding you want to make appointed officers from every department on a team that can assist in other departments. However I can't see giving people "supervisory" control over other departments a good idea, almost like deputizing commissioner to a whole bunch of people which would open the window to massive abuses. Also you say, "More time for the high and low command to get more import items done.", however this just describes taking command's whole job, when you take away training, promotions, and supervisory status, and give them to other departments what "important items" are left? Every department has it's own procedures and opening it to a team of people from other departments would not be a good idea. Also this has no where in roleplay, a bunch of people running around acting like supervisors/trainers for every department, seriously? 

Also the lack of more documents such as whatever the SOP equivalent would be for this concerns me, also to add to that, the What do you want to see section is 68 words which is seriously vague and open ended  

Edited by Dashiell

-Support

I have some problems with this. From my current understanding you want to make appointed officers from every department on a team that can assist in other departments. However I can't see giving people "supervisory" control over other departments a good idea, almost like deputizing commissioner to a whole bunch of people which would open the window to massive abuses. Also you say, "More time for the high and low command to get more import items done.", however this just describes taking command's whole job, when you take away training, promotions, and supervisory status, and give them to other departments what "important items" are left? Every department has it's own procedures and opening it to a team of people from other departments would not be a good idea. Also this has no where in roleplay, a bunch of people running around acting like supervisors/trainers for every department, seriously? 

Also the lack of more documents such as whatever the SOP equivalent would be for this concerns me, also to add to that, the What do you want to see section is 68 words which is seriously vague and open ended  

I understand your concern but you are understanding it wrong. Be a SCC agent does not mean you take control of commands job or be able to abuse your ranks. I have more to say on this and wish to talk to you in teamspeak about it at some point. To claify the SCC does not involve itself in any normal scheduled training unless you come from that department. Insted it focuses on the field work and in situation positions. Being from low command the SCC may only assist and supervise normal not command members of departments. Also with the statement massive abuses, we run on a no strike policy where if you saw on our Roster its one and blacklisted permanently. With the statement, people running around acting like trainers has no roleplay, has too many things wring with it. Be a supervisor doesn’t mean in anyway you are a trainer. And quickly might I add tatical units may only supervise other tatical units. Same for non tatical. Supervising situations is making sure your not a minge basically with some other stuff. But if you do what your supposed to do and not make mistakes you don’t need SCC. But most players are not like that. They need sometimes help, so you saying there is no rp and basically no help in people helping others and its bad is just making me think you don’t like others getting a little one on one help that command can’t and don’t give you. Tge amount of incorrect statement that are in that post would sit me here writing forever thats why I asked please contact me before you post a -support because you have it all wrong but its not your fault don’t get me wrong. It is hard to understand so thats why I offer questions and sometimes the SOP if you just ask. 

For anyone thinking about also writing something like this come to me frist so we can talk it out and if you have a perfectly valid point like Will did go ahead and post but do not post misinformation. 

Thanks

ac15CR :)

I might not quite understand this properly but I don’t see the point of a committee being put together now if this community had no Rp jurisdiction but it was to better police rp as a whole like have command from every department/division to discuss what needed to be changed/worked on I see the point of something like that but I’m pretty sure that’s not what your suggesting. It honestly sounds like a giant training team with people from every department which there really isn’t a need for as departments do fine training there men the way the should.

~Mervin

Ehh -support there Are already enough departments

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

-Support

I am always open to try new things, if this doesnt work out the worst thing that could happen is it just being removed. However I am confused on a few things:

1. FTO from each department would be irrelevant? 

2. In order for command to train someone we need to switch to a whole other job do to so outside of our departments?)

3. People from other branches could train other department’s officers? 

I will decide after I ge those questions answered.

Also you are forgetting NoOne is a Deputy Commissioner and Nolan is a Commissioner that are in charge of all the departments as well as PD (According to the chain of command chart).

Edited by Mike_da_noob

This would be a pretty cool job as a committee to strengthen communication between branches, a separate job would be a bit useless though, unless it spawned with things that would be helpful during trainings like defibs (On a large level rather than one on one training)

-Support

i agree 

i just think command does there job

Kind of not needed but thats just qn opinion

I dont want it as a job just a commie that meets once a week and each dep has its high command attend

SRT high command 

Bsi high command 

Sheriff high command 

PD high command 

SWAT high command. 

State high command 

Cert high command. 

ECT

perfect thats more like it 

I understand all of your concerns and wants of it being a committee. For most, I completely agree, but before I get into the reasons for the job title I want to state again, it is not a department but a team/committee. If it was a department then the whole thing would fall apart and break what I am trying to strengthen with this. I might go more in depth with this later but for now, just remember it is not a department but a committee/team. Now for the reasons of it not being a job title I do not agree with. One of the SCC's main objection is to break the wall between high, low command, and normal members of every department. Two of the ways we would do that is one, combining all departments into a team to talk and do other role-play things together. Then two, make sure SCC members are not recognized by the department they are in and judged based on that department but recognized and judged as a member of a community-driven team, not one department driven. To do this we feel that showing up in your normal outfit and job would bring a more negative discussion to situations. For example, a CERT member trying to help an SRT's breach in the bank (BOTH DEPARTMENTS PICKED RANDOMLY, THEY DO NOT MEAN ANYTHING OTHER THAN IN THIS EXAMPLE OF SOMETHING THAT COULD HAPPEN WITH ANY DEPARTMENT). The SRT doesn't like a person from another department trying to help them out so they get mad even though it was just to help and had no harm in it. The purpose of the job would keep that from happening and make it look more of a unified team, not an, I'm from here, I'm from here, so I don't want you helping.

Please understand, if you think this example was blown out of proportions because you never saw it happen. It does and would happen maybe not as dramatically as I made it for a clear state example.

Keep this in mind when voting for this suggestion.

Like I said, a lot of thought has gone into this committee to make it fair and a great addition to the GamingLight server.

Note: The jobs are not meant to be overpowering AT ALL. It is a supervisory position and meant to help and supervise not rush into the situation and destroy. If most it would be under-powering compared to the normal job your department would normally get. This is meant so people know the job is not meant to be a K.O. to anyone who fights it but actually an easy fight because the SCC shouldn't be the ones taking the brunt of the damage in a fight.

Thank you for your cooperation and let me say sorry for any confusing the suggestion caused you because in the suggestion rules Zeeptin said nothing big, straight to the point. If that was not there I would give you my 10-page essay on everything and how the SCC would work no questions. So that is why I say please talk to me so I can clear any questions you have. 16:00 - 18:00 EST is the best time to reach me!

Thanks,

-ac15CR

I don’t think they will add any more branches, a custom job would be cool though!! :)

Just to clarify, it is not a branch or a department but committee/team. If you really want to, you could call it though a branch going out from all departments into the SCC.

-------------------

This would be a pretty cool job as a committee to strengthen communication between branches, a separate job would be a bit useless though, unless it spawned with things that would be helpful during trainings like defibs (On a large level rather than one on one training)

Ehh -support there Are already enough departments

Edited by ac15CR

I feel like the coordination between the different departments on this level will help keep everyone on the same page.

Helping out trainings would help between tactical units, non tactical handle things differently so it could prep those people to potentially tryout for other departments.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-1 Support

• These people would have to learn to train for the 10+ departments we have
  • Most departments would not want to have some other department training their Officers
  • Command talk with other departments every day
  • Do we need this? Is this something that will improve the departments? Not really. Let the Department command and FTO's do their job instead of giving it to "selected people".

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

-support

no need

probably just trying to make this so he can be in command of it or something

no need again

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

-1 Support

• These people would have to learn to train for the 10+ departments we have
  • Most departments would not want to have some other department training their Officers
  • Command talk with other departments every day
  • Do we need this? Is this something that will improve the departments? Not really. Let the Department command and FTO's do their job instead of giving it to "selected people".

First off I just want you to note Pliskin you said you have over 10 departments... because according to my knowledge right now we only have 9 including branches of departments. Anyway, supervisors of the SCC will not need to be trained in all 9 departments for most have the same operations and premise to doing day to day objections. If your are in the Sheriff's department you should be able to know how to drive like a PD member and help correct some of there actions for the future to help make them better. And if your talking about in a tactical situation as I stated before in my comments but if you couldn't understand it, I will break it down even further for you, tactical units, who are S.W.A.T., CERT, SRT, etc. trained in bank, house, and general store raids, supervise other tactical units, who are again same people trained the same way; bank, house, and general store raids. Then non-tactical units, anything besides what is listed, would help supervise other non-tactical units. There would be absolutely no need because all branches and departments do it basically the same way.

2) SCC members DO NOT train ANY other departments in Rockford.

3) If you think that talking on a forums post once and a while is the best communication you can ever have and nothing will ever beat it, then that is your opinion but I'm a lot of others would disagree.

4) The reason High Command is in charge is to place people in that they see fit for a supervisory, communication role and it is lot just selected but selected by you, referring to high command.

4 1/2) We DO NOT get in the way of ANY FTOs' job what so ever unless you are part of that department and are an FTO yourself. We work on the field were training does not.

-ac15CR

-support

no need

probably just trying to make this so he can be in command of it or something

no need again

If I wanted to be in FULL command of the whole thing, why would I put all Commanders in charge also at the same rank?

2) For the no need message hopefully you can understand why you might not need it because you do not make mistakes (not sarcasm in any way) but with the communication bonus and the though of us having a team to really pay attention to the people that don't do as good and need a little extra help, I think is needed.

For these reasons you hopefully see my point.

3) If you think that talking on a forums post once and a while is the best communication you can ever have and nothing will ever beat it, then that is your opinion but I'm a lot of others would disagree.

Department heads talk in TS a lot about things involving eachothers departments

2) SCC members DO NOT train ANY other departments in Rockford.

4 1/2) We DO NOT get in the way of ANY FTOs' job what so ever unless you are part of that department and are an FTO yourself. We work on the field were training does not.

-ac15CR

But you wrote this:

This means they will help out all low command and high command with training and helping all members get a more experienced training along with an understanding of their department with more one on one help.

You are contradicting yourself and this idea is not necessary in anyway as PD high command usually communicate with the departments... 

Imperial RP

• Stormtrooper Lance Corporal Snake 3120

Department heads talk in TS a lot about things involving eachothers departments

But you wrote this:

You are contradicting yourself and this idea is not necessary in anyway as PD high command usually communicate with the departments... 

Fair, fair, I have not heard this but only that you talk in forums my apologies but wouldn't it still be better for high command to make meetings instead where they all could talk and or representatives of the departments have meetings to keep all branches caught up on what is happening.

2) That is why I ask for people to talk to me and ask questions. The suggestion was my attempt to sum up over 10 pages of work into a few sentences, slipping now and again like you noted. But now that you have been re-informed please reconsider your comment.

Thanks,

-ac15CR

After hearing valid points from numerous people this is what I think this comitee should become: 

A Comitee containing all division heads (CMDRs) that meet every two weeks to discuss current affairs in the server. Aswell as giving each other tips on how to improve.  

This way, there is no one commanding anyone in any other department, and training is reserved to each division. 

With this, we can keep communication open between all departments and can Discuss any concerned without going through a more complicated route.