Should I be LT?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be LT?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Ludde

2. What is your steam name?: Ludde

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:0:77646494

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I do indeed, former Admin on here. And Just recently resigned as Admin/Forum Manager on XYZ. Have lost of experience. Have like 6 Months staffing on here and have around 4 or so on XYZ.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account? December 31, 2016, my other account http://gaminglight.com/main/profile/7429-ludde/  and http://prntscr.com/jbkvz5

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 8 Warns that are to be counted. 9 In reality (Ask SMT to confirm this one warn is false).

9. Have you donated? Yes indeed. VIP+ and chainsaw.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: UTC +2

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) Well, not only with my past experience with staffing. And knowing all ULX commands. I act mature in staff sits and listens to both sides of the story. And I will not treat differently if someone has VIP+ or anything like that. They will all be treated with same punishments as anyone else would., I think that I would fit in with the staff team because I know what to do and when to do it in different situations. I will NOT abuse my powers ever. And I will always listen to my higher-ups. To be a moderator you need to show that you can act like one and show responsibility as this rank. Proving that it's more than just power over other people. I will show that I will be mature, responsible and be on duty when I`m needed. Not to mention that I will not get angry easily and that I don`t have anger issues. I will be calm and respectful in sits and treat everyone I see with respect, I will care for people and make sure that the rule breakers get a punishment and a lesson. My goal is to make sure that people are enjoying their time on the server and won`t be disturbed by rule breakers. I will be a dedicated member of the staff team if I was to be given this chance of becoming a Trial-Moderator. I also think I would be an addition to the team with my past experience and dedication. Not to mention that I will also be on the server and my staff role every day and for many hours. Due to my strange timezone being 6-7h ahead from the USA I would be on at times when their might not be other staff members on and that their will be a minge fest. And I would be on to deal with the situation.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would start to take them to a roof so I can freeze them. After that, if they were to be cussing at me and so on. I would try to calm the person down. If they are stilling cussing at me I would simply just gag the person to avoid more anger from the person and get him to calm down. After that, I would explain to the person that I would be issuing a warning for "Mass RDM And Staff Disrespect" and then I would minge the person for a set amount of time for 10.000 Seconds.

Edited by [GL] Ludde
Spelling

+support 

Active i have the same timezone as him

Respectfull

Nice towards players

Knows how to staff

been on the server a lot 

lots of playtime 

i say his warns are ok becouse he has a lot of playtime and by playing sometimes you tend to mess up

+Support

Active

Friendly 

Knows the rules

- We don't have ULX we have Servergaurd 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

+/- Support

+ Long time member of the community

+ Nice guy

- Pretty sure just came back to the community

- Not really active 

Lets try and get more active!

Good Luck dude!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

+Support

Long time member

Good effort

Low warns

I haven’t seen you but it’s most likely a Timezone problem. 

15 answered correctly

Good luck!

Hope you get it your a good candidate,

Gaminglights Original Rapper

1845706791_Divide-05(1).jpg.b76c64c6377ace44ec776155ae886529.jpg

+Support

Long time member

Good effort

Low warns

I haven’t seen you but it’s most likely a Timezone problem. 

15 answered correctly

Good luck!

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• Head Admin

+Support

Active

Not mingey

Understands rules well

Friendly to others

Calm in situations

+Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-Support a bit to early your a good guy and all but just wait a bit

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

Denied

Improve activity

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18