Fame Staff Report

DeletedUser

Your In-Game Name: SassiGames

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:76982139

Staff member's In-Game Name: Fame 

What did they do? Spawned in a Party bus which was a complete utter minge fest, we had Gun Dealers, CC's and Fame's family involved in this situation. I just want to have party busses banned as they cause nothing but issues for online staff.

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://imgur.com/a/Zeekg20

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? A talking to by SMT to acknowledge that these actions shouldn't be allowed. Spawn in something that can make fun not issues!

-Support

-He is allowed to spawn in busses as long as he donated

-Wasn't the one minging

-Basically, a lot of shootouts happen and this was one of several.

-He wasn't driving

-People decided to minge

I'm not sure what Fame has to do with any of this besides spawning a bus but even still that's not against the rules. Bus drivers can spawn them in so letting him not able to prevents nothing because the same thing will happen. Fame can't control other peoples actions. They choose if they want to shoot. This report wouldn't be made if Fame hasn't spawned in a bus? Yet you could just go to the Bus Driver job. 

Edited by Spection

Wow

-support

Party busses could actually be fun but when a group of people are in a bus it does end pretty bad 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

- Support

The bus caused no harm to anyone, it was basically Fame RPing as a bus driver with people adverting Party bus! Nobody got RDMed, I mean there was a fun fight after pd pulled us over but that’s not RDM. Also Fame can’t control ten other players at the same time breaking the rules. Gun dealers and many others should not have been there, but it’s not Fame’s fault.

-Support

wasnt a minge fest 

was just plain fun

You didn’t deal with the state troopers breaking NLR infact you didn’t do anything but you claim it causes problems? We were just driving around the map adverting party bus and picking people up how is that minging?

Edited by [GL]Elijah

I highly doubt the screenshots show an accurate description of what was going on. If there was an influx of admin calls or people complaining about the party bus then you should ask fame for help in settling the matter. Gaur did exactly that one time  when his party bus started to be surrounded by minging/rdming players. He stopped the Rp of a "party bus" and settled the issues. There's more than 1 way to solve an issue rather than reporting it on the forums.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I highly doubt the screenshots show an accurate description of what was going on. If there was an influx of admin calls or people complaining about the party bus then you should ask fame for help in settling the matter. Gaur did exactly that one time  when his party bus started to be surrounded by minging/rdming players. He stopped the Rp of a "party bus" and settled the issues. There's more than 1 way to solve an issue rather than reporting it on the forums.

exactly he didn’t even come up to me infact there wasn’t a single report in game I was checking the whole time 

-support

He's allowed to spawn in things. Fame has no control over the actions of others. If it was a minge fest, which it really wasn’t, make a report on the people who were minging. You only took screenshots of the shootout after the 3-5 minute police chase. It was quite fun until it ended in the shootout, which the 3 state troopers that were on NLR’d a lot in. In fact, if there was minging going on, why didn’t you remove those minges from the situation? Especially the gun dealers assuming they didn’t have a shop. 

Accepted

Buses aren't getting removed how ever the staff will be talked with and possibly striked for mingeing

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18