Yo I'm BaShawn (1 Year and 5 Month intro)

Bashawn

Hey fam, my name is BaShawn. I have been with the community for 1 year and 5 months on and off and I consider myself to be one of the luckiest players in the Community. I have 20 warns 1 of which is from Valkyri3 for AMRDx9/FailRp/Shooting inspawn so I'm surprised I didn't get banned. I have been staff and got upto Moderator 3 times and I have been blacklisted 3 times and I'm still here.  I really enjoy playing with GamingLight and I will be honest I do have anger problems so if I get a little mad just understand I try to control myself. I also wanna say a big congratulations to Gaur and NoOne for getting Head Admin and Nolan for becoming the new Manager. I remember when they were Moderators, great memories. Welcome all new staff and new players to the Community and I hope to see you all around.

Catch you up,

- BaShawn 

You were quite the trouble maker

Um yes I have changed I swear  haha. Good to see you and congrats on SA

Im also a very old player and im comming back since valk left and im very excited to meet all the new players and staff

- Puddin Ex Moderator

OOF stop stealing my post Puddin

I remember when I was a Mod and you were an Admin! ;) 
:*

Your the second person to say that but I never remember getting Admin

It really confuses me. Unless I've had that much alcohol I've forgotten I'm scared.

Sup Bruh

Hi Vinny

Nice to See you Again, Bashawn

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP

• Bread locked this topic