FALSE WARN by crav

Jeff Junior

Your In-game: Jeff Umbrella corp/Jeff Junior

Your SteamID:ID : STEAM_0:1:421604434 

The admin's name in-game: cravplay

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: Fearp/ No intent to value life

Why do you think this warn was false: okey i am not saying this warn was false but i dont Think i should get a warn manly becous i dont Think i fearp i had a gun out when it was about 5 police ooficer chasing me i had my gun aout all the time and i got tazed when i had it out also i havent read a rule in the motds where it is saying that u need to give up when it is more officer then u.

Any extra information: okey i have been in similar shootout whit pd that is hiier in mod then cravplay like alton or nolan and they dident care i have been a cop and nolan did the same thing i dont understan why i should get a warning for it when every one on the server dose it i dont Think it is okey but i am not a admin and i dont relly know all of the rules. 

her is the evidance that i got tazed 

Jeff Umbrella Corp(STEAM_0:1:421604434) was tazed by Pug mercenary(STEAM_0:0:97611279).

I'm gonna say +Support as you did have a gun out and were tazer rushed when you ran.

I watched it happen so I'd rather him have gotten a verbal as it was taser rush but could be classed as fearrp aswel.

Maj Bob Bob

tHIS IS FROM A MAJ ON PD THAT SAW IT HAPPEND  

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

You had multiple officers pointing guns at you like 7 or 8 officers and you continued to run which you had No Intent to Value your Life.

So I am going to let SMT think about removing this warn but for now I say No.

2 x Retired SCO19 Deputy Chief Constable

I'm gonna say +Support as you did have a gun out and were tazer rushed when you ran.

I watched it happen so I'd rather him have gotten a verbal as it was taser rush but could be classed as fearrp aswel.

Maj Bob Bob