Name: Cole Phelps

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:159761470

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 1 Month

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 5

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A

Why should you be promoted? : First, let me start off with an introduction. My name is Cole Phelps, I am a member of many different branches of Law Enforcement, ranging from BSI, to State Troopers. I have been apart of the Gaming Light Community for over a year, and I believe that as a LT in the Police Department, I will be able to make it an even more enjoyable and friendly place to be. However in saying that, I am not a pushover. If something/someone needs to be dealt with, I will be able to deal with it. My approach at situations is to treat disrespect with respect, and in most cases it ends up being resolved in a calm matter. In the cases where the situation is unable to be resolved in a calm matter and serious action is required, I will be able to handle it in a mature matter. I am not one to lose my temper very quickly, allowing me to remain calm in situations where officer(s) may be acting out and disrespecting members of the community. If one of these situations arises, where an OFC is disrespecting higher ups, I will deal with it in a mature matter ensuring that the situation can remain stress free. On the note of Stress, I also have a very high Stress Tolerance, allowing to remain focused and alert in high priority situations, whether it be a Hostage Stuation, Domestic Violence, or a Bank Robbery. I believe that I am a well liked member of the GL community, and as a LT in the Police Department, that will be a great asset when dealing with people that are angry at officers or other people. I also believe that my time as a Sergeant Major has allowed me to gain excellent leadership and teamwork skills, allowing me to work in cohesion with other departments (State/SWAT) when dealing with high risk situations (Code Red Pursuits/Bank Robberies).

So all I ask is that you consider me for this position, and if I am accepted I promise to uphold the duties of Low Command, and to never disrespect a Higher Up. I also promise to uphold smaller duties for High Command, to relieve them from their already stressful duty.

Thank you for reading my Application for LT

-Cole Phelps (1C47/1T82/1I57/1S57)

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

EDIT: My apologies I accidentally turned comments off...my bad...

Edited by Cole Phelps

+support

-Quality SM

-Active~ish I think it's that time of year for people so just be more active so people can see your qualities 

-Awesome effort on app

-Good luck!

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

+/- Support 

-Not active enough on SM

-Great Guy

-Kind

~Huner

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu

+support

-Quality SM

-Active~ish I think it's that time of year for people so just be more active so people can see your qualities 

-Awesome effort on app

-Good luck!

Great guy to work with!

Good luck dude!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Denied

You need to be more active on PD instead of state and BSI

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18