John Kill's Staff App

John Kill

Should I be a T-Mod  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Tmod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: SGT John Kill 1A35

2. What is your steam name?: John Kill (was 911dog1)

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:185187771

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I've got donor mod for the server for 60 days and I've learned a lot with it and I know the rights and wrongs with being an admin.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I think September 5 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account?: 8 Sep 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I think 9

9. Have you donated? yes

10. What rank are you applying for? Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: yes

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this):

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) The reason that I should get staff is that, is because every time I join the server and get on pd there ofc that minge and other minges. If I do get in staff I would want to but an end to all the people that are mingeing and all the people that are breaking rules and help people that get there car stuck or is stuck. Also I will get on when they need staff or there's no staff on. I'm usally on during the week end and Friday some times on the week day's.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? What I would do is tp the guy to the top of a roof and ask the person why they are rdming people and if there not listening and cursing at me I would gag them and tell them to calm down. Than I ould ungag them I would let them talk and if they are still cursing at me I would warn the person for Mass RDM and Staff Diss. Than I would ask for a higher admin rank to minge the person for 10,000 sec.

Edited by 911dog1

+Support

friendly 

active 

John, when you first brought donor mod I was the one that trained you and helped you with your sits. I just haven't seen you that active much on duty but I guess if you got T-Mod you may actually be more active! I would love to see you on the staff team again! Good Luck dude!

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

John, when you first brought donor mod I was the one that trained you and helped you with your sits. I just haven't seen you that active much on duty but I guess if you got T-Mod you may actually be more active! I would love to see you on the staff team again! Good Luck dude!

+support

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

Denied

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18