NoOne's Meme Lord Application

NoOne

With being staff i get told constantly that i'm no fun. Lately i feel that that is a bit true in some cases so i'm doing this just for fun. Staff we need to all sit down and remember that we're all here for the players by the players and while I suck at making speeches in gonna try. Recently i fell as if staff disconnects themselves from the player base and that we all seem to just hang with staff. While some of us make attempts to not so this we have been met with a ever impending doom on that task. With today's society i feel that we are to fast past and busy to get out of our comfort zones and the sad thing is as a kid i realized this but didn't know how to put it into words. Even now i cant and i conclude that what separates a adult from a child isn't age or maturity although it tends to be that way its the fact that children know how to endure their life and take every bit of life in and enjoy it. So no I conclude that this server is something that helped me do that so thank you to every one now time for the Meme Lord app.  

Name: NoOne Yukiteru

SteamID: IDFK

Current rank: ScrubGeneral

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 16 years 3 months 23 days 4 hrs 2 min 1.5458 SEC

Rank Wanted: Meme Loard

How many warns do you have? ummmmmmmm... 0... I think... Lets go with that

Do you have a Working mic? I mean of you can hear me through a tornado sure

Permission: Your mom

Why should you be promoted? : Because in the cringiest and Memeist person around

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from the Meme Kingdom(Yes/No): 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21 21

Thank you all if you need me contact me i can help with HW suport and staff or Pd

Edited by NoOne

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

accepted

you are granted the daft meme reward.

I used to think u wer no fun but now ur a daft punk

Overruled 

DENIED

1v1 me in Roblox scrub bet you only have 1 Robux lol (Donate Robux to me Pl0x)

P.S. It actually hurt to write like this.

#overruled

Accepted. 

Meme king derps orders.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||