theRchitect

Levi's Staff Restriction Appeal

Ingame Name: SZ KGB 104th CPT Levi

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:204299534

Have you donated to the server? Yes, I am a champion

Staff Restriction Length: Permeant?

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Valkyri3

Reason for Staff Restriction: I have no ****ing idea

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): I was unfairly banned and I was unfairly staff restricted. I have done nothing wrong or no intent to do so. I have been staff before and I wish to be able to get that back as a moderator or milRP. Just the fact that it had no valid reason do exist is the main reason I wish for this to be removed

this is a new forum account BTW, to anyone wondering

I can't really leave any support without the reason for your restriction unless there really is not one, and I know Valkyri3 has banned/restricted people for unfair reasons, but I doubt that he just gave you a restriction with no reason

+Support

I have talked to him in game about some things and he seems like a great guy, With that said idk why he got banned but I think he deserves another shot.

What was the reason you were restricted? I’d like to know why you were other than “oh it was unfair” before I respond

+Support

he's a cool guy, he should at least have a slight chance at getting staff because the restriction may have been unfair just like the ban.

I think the reason he was banned is because Valk was mad that he was unbanned so he decided to staff restrict you, i honestly have do idea why was i was banned let alone staff restricted  ether so i am going to fully +Support 

No body gets staff restricted for no reason at all, even if its from Valkyrie. You must've done something.

You're right, I was staff restricted once, for an unfair reason, but he still had a reason.

i think there's some information being left out, until this shit is cleared up, i'm remaining

NEUTRAL for now.

-Support

You know directly why you had been staff restricted you had been unbanned a couple weeks after I returned mid January I believe at which point the only stipulations where you didnt get any rank higher than 2LT and you where staff restricted as you attempted to cause harm/ill will towards this community dont get me wrong valk did some messed up things but this was reasonable considering all the harm and spite you attempted to cause gaminglight Reason for his ban/staff restriction was uploading the youtube video with all the EIQ members in TS getting banned and sending it around attempting for gaming light to lose members

This youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iZCx1QkUww

Let it be known that Archan and Levi are the same person just different screen names

Capture.PNG

I can't really leave any support without the reason for your restriction unless there really is not one, and I know Valkyri3 has banned/restricted people for unfair reasons, but I doubt that he just gave you a restriction with no reason

What was the reason you were restricted? I’d like to know why you were other than “oh it was unfair” before I respond

I think the reason he was banned is because Valk was mad that he was unbanned so he decided to staff restrict you, i honestly have do idea why was i was banned let alone staff restricted  ether so i am going to fully +Support 

You're right, I was staff restricted once, for an unfair reason, but he still had a reason.

i think there's some information being left out, until this shit is cleared up, i'm remaining

NEUTRAL for now.

Edited by Mervin

-Support

You know directly why you had been staff restricted you had been unbanned a couple weeks after I returned mid January I believe at which point the only stipulations where you didnt get any rank higher than 2LT and you where staff restricted as you attempted to cause harm/ill will towards this community dont get me wrong valk did some messed up things but this was reasonable considering all the harm and spite you attempted to cause gaminglight Reason for his ban/staff restriction was uploading the youtube video with all the EIQ members in TS getting banned and sending it around attempting for gaming light to lose members

Let it be known that Archan and Levi are the same person just different screen names

Capture.PNG

Jesus H. Christ

-Support

-Support

Capture.PNG

Well, that explains why you wouldn't tell anybody and how was I that stupid to not realize your name in the video that Mala use for his band appeal. It one thing come out and say that you did one bad thing and you wanted second chance. Sure, you got to get others people's opinions about it and some people may would not want you back but at least you would have the courtesy to say that you're honest.

I'm only negative supporting is because you just didn't want to be flat out honest with us and you have the greatest chance to do with John and I. he probably would have helped you out the most and I was willing to go with it as well.

Congratulations on learning a very good life lesson.

Well, that explains why you wouldn't tell anybody and how was I that stupid to not realize your name in the video that Mala use for his band appeal. It one thing come out and say that you did one bad thing and you wanted second chance. Sure, you got to get others people's opinions about it and some people may would not want you back but at least you would have the courtesy to say that you're honest.

I'm only negative supporting is because you just didn't want to be flat out honest with us and you have the greatest chance to do with John and I. he probably would have helped you out the most and I was willing to go with it as well.

Congratulations on learning a very good life lesson.

-Support

Capture.PNG

Huge -Support

this is appalling. it also annoys me that you lied about why you were and staff restricted, because you know.

Edited by Dopey

DENIED

Due to lack of support from the community