JRANDOMS TMOD APP

Jayyy

1. What is your in-game name?: CERT CPL JRANDOM 1CT68

2. What is your steam name?: JRandomThoughtsYT

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:10434603

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No but we have to start some where

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I'd say about a year ago maybe

6. What date did you make your forums account? Says i join 10/17/2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? No

10. What rank are you applying for? TMOD

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have

12. Timezone: CDT (may change)

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): I know I don't need it but jack black say he would like to as a TMOD.

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I think that i should be a trial mod on Gaminglight Police RP because I have never been admin on gmod so I wish to make a start at this server. If I become staff i will learn from mistakes that i have made and help the community out as quick as possible. If I run into so situation that I cant handle or have no permmision to I will ask for higher ups to come help me. If any staff member or member need me i will be on most of the time and I'm very willing to help people out on the server. I have seen rule breakers that have roamed around the server RDMing and stealing PD vehicles, so I wish to help the people that have made the server better for me. I hope you agree with me and I wish to help this community out and catch rule breakers on the server.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  Try to be reasonable with the person and come down to their level. Ask the individual why they keep RDMing people and reasons for such hostility. If they do not stop being dissrepectful I would give them a verbal warning that such behaviour is not tolerated at any person in the community and try calm them down. I'd ask them again why they are rdming people and not listening to previous instructions not to do so. If they still continue to curse or try to run away from the sit or shoot people in the sit, I would then jail that person whilst the sit continued. I would bring other people that were being effected by the rdm to give their story and events, If they try to talk others i would gag them. If I had sufficient evidence of such offences occurring and beyond reasonable doubt, I would then return the witnesses to their original positions and talk with the player. If they still do not give a valid reason or just stay silent during the sit. I would then tell the player that they would be receiving a warning for Mass RDM. I would get the persons SteamID and call a super admin that would minge that person for the set amount on the staff handbook of 10,000 seconds

I hope you give me a try

-JRANDOM

Edited by jrandomthoughtYT
i had my warns at 17 when they R 0

+Support

-Active

-Friendly

-Read Staff Handbook

-No Experience, But we all Started Somewhere

-No Warns

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

+support

Things mentioned in your previous staff apps have been fixed and I've noticed you are more mature.

I believe you would be a capable Tmod

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

-Support

-Minge

-I've seen you literally scream at people for little things.

-Not ready for staff.

-Sometimes break rules.

-Sometimes rude.

- in the poll you can only have Yes & No

Edited by balloonhail4979
i Forgot to add a point

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-Support

-Minge

-I've seen you literally scream at people for little things.

-Not ready for staff.

-Sometimes break rules.

-Sometimes rude.

Sorry dude.

Maybe in your poll just do Yes (Reason Why) No (Reason Why)

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

• Head Admin

Needs a harder punishment for mass rdming and could be handled better I believe, If Jack Black says he would like to see you as t-mod that's good, more experience would be good, No warnings + You're active so i'm neutral :D

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

Application Denied:

Dear Applicant,

We thank you for your interest in the Gaminglight PoliceRP staff team. We have received many qualified applications for the position. At the current time you were not selected to continue in the recruitment process, however, you may re-apply in 2 weeks from today's date.

Statement: Due to certain stipulations that haven't been met in your application, we ask you to come back at a later date to re-submit your application. You may reapply
in the next 2 weeks

Reason/s for Denial:

Maturity levels could improve
Become more known in the community

nkm5wup-7FonHnprOWaxUQDGk77CRwa5nXrP1tvw

We appreciate the time and effort you devoted to the application process and wish you continued success in reaching your goals.

Thank you,

Gaminglight Recruitment Division

Edited by Snarlax

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017