Steven King/Asuna Yuki Warn Appeal

[GL] Aaron Hotcher

Your In-game: Aaron Hotcher

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:220764164

The admin's name in-game: Asuna yuki

The admin's steam name (If you know it):

What warning did you receive: "staff diss calling me stupid in teamspeak when asked to move out of srt

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/8d4ce929290190355e10d7c9c5cf70de

Why do you think this warn was false: Because at the time SRT was [OPEN] wich ment anyone could be in there i said that and he then moved me out using support and i said that im not stupid i know when i can be in here and he thought i called him stupid and i dont know why he warned me for a matter over ts when he was in the wrong as the SRT room was [Open] and i was talking to someone in there i cant remember who

Any extra information:

Just curious, why did you wait a month to appeal this warn..

I can sort of see why he might wait because I have a few warns to appeal but i've never had time to or have remembered to appeal them

also you need proof that it was open or proof at all

I waited as i have been busy and i have looked overmy warns and those ones that look false ill appeal i diddent realise it was that long sorry i was very busy

All good I probably am about to appeal a few month old warns but 3 months is the limit

but i cant support until evidence appears and no one should support until evidence appears unless they witness.

All good I probably am about to appeal a few month old warns but 3 months is the limit

but i cant support until evidence appears and no one should support until evidence appears unless they witness.

Sorry what sort of evedance is needed? as i dont have any from when the warn was issues

Edited by Aaron_Hotcher

I'll check into it

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18