Ban appeal Kranky

Haraschak

Steam Name: KRANKY//TROY

Ingame Name:KRANKY

SteamID:STEAM_1:1:205200169

Ban Length:Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Valkri3

Reason for Ban:Breach of staff handbook

Dispute:(friend cant post anything so i'm doing it) He was a donor mod and he really liked this server he thinks he should be unbanned because this was his first server he ever joined on gmod ever since he bought it. he spent over 300 dollars and he was a staff and thinks he should be unbanned he talked to NoOne on the discord and he said to make an appeal but he can't because it says that Hes restricted from posting things,

He had so much fun playing on the server with a lot of people such as Haraschak,TurtleGod, Xanax, and he wishes to be granted another chance

pasted image 0.png

Apparently your friend refers to himself as “he” considering he wrote the appeal, right?

anyways, +support reasons above.

Idk we were talking and he asked me if u could do something for him and I said yes and he wrote it and sent me it and I copy and pasted it in here

OMG KRANKY!!! +support he was a good friend 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

What staff handbook rule was breached?

You need to elaborate on what he did get banned, not just why he should be unbanned. By giving me no background to his ban reason I cannot give a valid opinion.

What staff handbook rule was breached?

You need to elaborate on what he did get banned, not just why he should be unbanned. By giving me no background to his ban reason I cannot give a valid opinion.

all I know is that he was helping a guy with his server and he became admin and he was still staff on gaming light and then got banned.

Edited by Haraschak

Accepted

Worked things out

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18