Mikedagamer's LT Application

Mike_da_noob

Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a LT?

Name: Mikedagamer | Callsign 1A26.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171626137

Current rank: Sergeant Major (SM).

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): I believe it has been 4-5 weeks.

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant (LT). 

How many warns do you have? 0. 

Do you have a Working mic? Of course. 

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A. 

Why should you be promoted? : I feel that I should be promoted as I am on every single day of the week for extensive amounts of time (At least 2 hours on weekdays and 4  hours on weekend days). Furthermore, I feel that I excel at commanding officers in a professional and respectful demeanor, with strictness but a sense of mercy. I have an extensive amount of knowledge on both the server and command as I am a department commander. I have a strict discipline that my real life encounters have helped germinate, and I show a high amount of respect for my colleagues and my higher-ups. I would be a great candidate for the position because of my vast RP skills, training skills, communication skills, problem-solving skills, driving skills, shooting skills, and ability to make PD a respected branch. This being said, I will go out of my way to do things outside the server such as making penal codes: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11awKPcd_RPbFGCI0F7F29seQaZn8eiNZgblr9QGzdpo, to making banners for PD documents: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-Oq8LlFvHpLTDef2GogkCNt-kls48BrIlRQvSXoWGK0. This shows that I have both dedication and hard work skills to get things done, all of which are essential for command. Concluding, I am a prime pick for LT because I show potential within the branch, am well known by people on the server, have a strong passion to please the server, know the whole MOTD very well (I am a SNR Mod after all),  I stay up to date on all forum posts/updates, I am always in TS, I almost always make meetings on time, I have a vast amount of knowledge about PD procedures, and just a loyal member of this wonderful community (All I want is for this community to thrive and prosper). 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes.

MAJOR +SUPPORT

great friend

active

knows everything 

wants to help PD

more than ready to become command 

good luck buddy

LT Forrest 1A54 | SGT Trooper Forrest 1T54 | SWAT SGT Forrest XR01 | SS VCDMR Forrest XS54 | Sheriff SGT Forrest 1S15

I feel like you should be more active on SM considering i didn't even know you were promoted to it

You are more on SS then anything else

I don't think you even go on PD

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Major +Support

Always Active on SM

Great Guy to RP with

Great leader

Knows the Rules

Have to force him on criminal because he is always on SM 

Great Rolemodel for other Officers

Great Staff Member

Never Minges

Always respectful to me and others 

Deserves LT

Good luck!

-support 

not very active

Not seen much in PD and I thought you were still a SGT till yesterday

other department duty's might get in the way 

commander in SS, he as to many things to worry about

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

Denied

improve activity you can reapply in 4 days 

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18