Should I become Trail Mod?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become Trail Moderator

• Yes. comment why!
    • No. comment why!

What is your in-game name?: Sherl0ck H0lmes

What is your steam name?: Alfieb20

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_1:1:196545607 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I indeed do. I've been staff here A LONG LONG time ago and I've also been staff on DarkRP. I've even
co-owned a server.

What date did you start playing on the community? I started WAAAAAY back in 2017 around January-February. I played until around April and lost interest
in GMOD due to the fact of real-life problems. I eventually decided let's come back and I'm here now, again.

What date did you make your forums account?: I honestly don't know. I made it the day I joined. My profile when you click on it seems to be an error.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: VIP+

How many warns do you have on the server?: 7 (Yes, I know its quite a bit but it was from when I first joined)

Have you donated?: Yes. I bought 30-day mod, VIP+.

What rank are you applying for?: Trial Moderator (TMOD).

Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Of course I have.

Timezone: GMT. (British)

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)
I believe that I deserve to be a trial moderator due to the fact of my past experience. I have actively co-owned and moderated 4+ servers in the past. I have done 1 starwarsrp,
1 PoliceRP and 1 DarkRP. I am very trustworthy and reliable. I don't abuse my powers, I don't go around warning everyone. If I make a mistake, I owe up honestly and
I accept punishments. I am not salty or ragey. I do not become salty or ragey when I for example get killed or maybe demoted. I am very respectful to the most
disrespectful even if they treat me like rubbish. I am very active and can moderate the server at times others cannot such as early in the mornings and mid-afternoon.
I know the server well as well as the rules. I have donated money towards this community because I think that it is fantastic.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
Personally, I'd ask them to calm down. If not, I'd gag them and if they start in-chat, I'd mute them. I'd gather evidence of what he/she has done and I'd give them a 
minge time since they Mass RDMd. 

I have only seen on today and you responded to your own app so - support

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-support 

didnt you just say you were coming back a few days ago? Be more active!

Don’t respond to your own application.

-Support.

-Helpful hint, when you come back from an absence, take a week or two to reintroduce yourself into the community. 

Only seen in game once 

inactive 

-Support

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

Application Denied:

Dear Applicant,

We thank you for your interest in the Gaminglight PoliceRP staff team. We have received many qualified applications for the position. At the current time you were not selected to continue in the recruitment process, however, you may re-apply in 2 weeks from today's date.

Statement: Due to certain stipulations that haven't been met in your application, we ask you to come back at a later date to re-submit your application. You may reapply in the next 2 weeks

Reason/s for Denial:

Become more known in the community

nkm5wup-7FonHnprOWaxUQDGk77CRwa5nXrP1tvw

We appreciate the time and effort you devoted to the application process and wish you continued success in reaching your goals.

Thank you,

Gaminglight Recruitment Division

Lead Account Manager

Backend Operations | Custom  Jobs | Proud Member since 2017