Nowhere man's Staff Application

The Nowhere Man

1. What is your in-game name?: The Nowhere Man (Or Nowhere)

2. What is your steam name?: The Nowhere Man

3. What is your steam ID?: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NowherePlansForNobody/

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?:  I used to run a minecraft server and right now im the leader of tno and I manage the discord

5. What date did you start playing on the community?: I dont remember what specific time but a couple months ago

6. What date did you make your forums account?: i think about 3 months ago

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?: VIP

8. How many warns do you have on the server?: 3

9. Have you donated?: I got VIP

10. What rank are you applying for?: trial staff/ mod

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yep

12. Timezone: US EAST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): from what ive seen the server is kinda understaffed and its annoying having to wait a long time for an admin to get to me.. I feel like im a reasonable person, having to manage a group like tno has taught me how to stay calm in more intense or hostile situations...

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I'd probably let them sit and yell at me for a bit, and if they dont calm down i'd probably mute/gag him and tell him to calm down or i'll have to give him a warn/minge for dis, and if i undo them and they keep freaking out i'd probably minge them for about 600 seconds..

(I didnt know half the rules about it, like replying or how serious you needed to be about it, i probably wont become a mod so if any other admin sees this you can just take it down and i'll remake it the next time im allowed to..)

yeah please dont just vote no if you're in an enemy group or just dont like me, please take the fact that i may be a decent staff member if you give me the chance...

(and to the people that really decide i hope you realize there are lots of groups that dont like tno and wouldent want a tno staff member.. im sure you guys already realize that though.)

-Support

Low effort

Being a leader of the tno group is not staffing experience

Low forum activity

I dont see where theres any low effort.. and as i said being a leader has taught me how to deal with people freaking out and calming them down, keeping people organized and having the type of personality for them to be willing to listen to me. And the low forum activity.. i plan on doing more on the forums but i just havent found anything interesting and i just dunno what im really supposed to do on it... (unless if/when i become a staff member i'll look around more and try to talk to people about things....)

Edited by The Nowhere Man

-Support

Low effort

Low forum activity

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

I dont see where theres any low effort.. and as i said being a leader has taught me how to deal with people freaking out and calming them down, keeping people organized and having the type of personality for them to be willing to listen to me. And the low forum activity.. i plan on doing more on the forums but i just havent found anything interesting and i just dunno what im really supposed to do on it... (unless if/when i become a staff member i'll look around more and try to talk to people about things....)

Don't reply on your own application.. 

-Support

Low effort

Low forum activity

yeah please dont just vote no if you're in an enemy group or just dont like me, please take the fact that i may be a decent staff member if you give me the chance...

(and to the people that really decide i hope you realize there are lots of groups that dont like tno and wouldent want a tno staff member.. im sure you guys already realize that though.)

-Support 

-Don't respond to your own application

-In the poll only do "Yes," and "No."

-Not seen in TS

-Not seen in game 

-Inactive in forums

-Low effort  

Good Luck

-Support 

-Don't respond to your own application

-In the poll only do "Yes," and "No."

-Not seen in TS

-Not seen in game 

-Inactive in forums

-Low effort  

Good Luck

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-Support

Low effort

Low forum activity

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

Reasons already listed above however, being a family leader and being staff is two opposite things around friends your a different person you must approach a staff situation always respecting the player but doing what’s best for the server even if it means banning a friend I’m going to -Support for both this reason and if you were to get staff the chances of bias for your friends seem high due to your attitude and replying to posts here which are constructive criticism 

+support 

friendly 

respectful

knows the rules 

has experience

should be able too have a chance as tmod 

-support 

-can be mingey inactive on forums 

Edited by Alyssa Loves Cake

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Application Denied:

Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your interest in the Gaminglight PoliceRP staff team, Unfountanently your application has been denied and selected to move forward.

Teamspeak Address: ts.gaminglight.com

(above address is not a valid web-link)

Thank you,

Gaminglight Recruitment Division

Edited by Nolan Taylor