Adding petrol

NoOne

Should I be discord mod  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Hmmmmmm

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -  Petrol added into the server

Why should we add it? - It will create more RP and allow for more jobs to be utilized as well as give another reason to use our money in game

What are the advantages of having this? - Pursuits will be limited by fuel, Truck drivers can tow, People can do delivery sservices to give gas 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content - n/a in VC mod

Edited by NoOne

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18

+Support

-Would add RP

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

No that's not why he said no. Tbh it's a bit annoying constantly filling up your car

Also wrong format and I'd like a link to a demo of one and I may change my mind

He didn’t like it because he strongly believed “Not needed and people would just complain about it”

(that’s actually one of his replies to an older add gas suggestion post)

+support 

Adds something more to the rp as well as being more enjoyable 

No more endless pursuits, actualy use the gas stations why its there for the first time other then robbing it 

and increase in RP

Huge + Support

^^^^

Huge +Support

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

+support 

At one point it was turned on for about 15 min a few days ago and everyone was so confused.

But this would be a cool thing to have permanently

+support 

At one point it was turned on for about 15 min a few days ago and everyone was so confused.

But this would be a cool thing to have permanently

-support not my idea of fun to get stuck in the middle of the map and run out of fuel while responding to a call or ina pursuit 

MilitaryRP Trial Mod|CERT/Trooper SGT|PD SM

“Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” ~Winston Churchill

“The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” ~Lao Tzu