FBI Reskin

DB Cooper

What you want to see? - A change or addition to FBI Skins

Why should we add it? - These FBI skins are just.. ugly, everytime I see it, it reminds me of Three6Mafia - "Ever since I could remember I've been popping my collar.".

What are the advantages of having this? - Better looking FBI Skins. So I'm not terrorized with Three6Mafia in the future reminded of these skins.

Who is it mainly for? - FBI & my future of listening to Three6Mafia

Links to any content - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1360818478&searchtext=fbi

Additional: I understand these skins look tactical, but FBI would be lit if they had these; We know were not tactical, but we try to be. Might as well play dress up and look clean while doing it.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

palduoa7476.gif

-Support

The current skins are realistic to FBI agents in the field investigating. The skins you suggest are tactical, and although a lot of the fbi want to be seen as a tactical unit and run around like swat, you are not a tactical unit.

-Support

The current skins are realistic to FBI agents in the field investigating. The skins you suggest are tactical, and although a lot of the fbi want to be seen as a tactical unit and run around like swat, you are not a tactical unit.

-Support What Dashiell is saying is true these models look like FBI’s swat or HRT not special agents.

We are in the works if getting a new player model for FBI! 

BETTT also Please add Crips to the undercover

Edited by balloonhail4979

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current