NLR Syphere

Just Johnathen

-support 

I think the biggest problem with the suggested thing is that it auto-punishes. If I was killed in spawn or right outside I would get in trouble.

On DarkRP servers I’ve seen some system alerting you when you go to where you died and has a time for how long your your NLR is. I’d like a system without auto punish.

-support 

I think the biggest problem with the suggested thing is that it auto-punishes. If I was killed in spawn or right outside I would get in trouble.

On DarkRP servers I’ve seen some system alerting you when you go to where you died and has a time for how long your your NLR is. I’d like a system without auto punish.

^^ Have it notify them, not autopunish. If they continue to violate NLR then a notification should be sent to on duty staff so they can issue punishment.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Major +Support 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

-support 

Former Lieutenant/Deputy Sheriff 1S-44 

Former ARU: Breacher (Trojan 7)

Former S.W.A.T Corporal

GamingLight Admin