30 posts in this topic

Steam Name: malathor89

Ingame Name: Mala

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:126929198

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Mr. Valk

Reason for Ban: "Threat To Community/StrikeFirst"

Dispute:

I was a VCMDR in the navy back in August of 2017, we (Oden & I) were banned for being a "Threat" or "Contest" to the community because we were considering opening our own server. This is after I personally asked Zeeptin and the community manager at the time Mr. Valkerie if we could merge the server in with GamingLight. After that event we were constantly targeted out by Valk, and were treated unfairly because he saw us as a threat or as a contestant to the community. Oden, a former SM and LTG on MRP has already been un-banned for the same reasons i was banned. I would like to come here now that Valk has beeen banned from the community to join the MRP server once again and try to assist the MRP community as best as possible to not only get its population back, but to also help the experience quality at which members of the community have while on the server.

I've reached out to john and to Zeeptin since my previous appeal was denied. John_ was very professional and polite and overall a very nice person to me. Zeeptin has not yet contacted me, i understand he is a vary busy person, and i'd like to be able to speak to him for a moment in TeamSpeak about my appeal for a moment if at all possible.

Thank you all for taking your time to read this.

-Mala

-Support

I didnt know Mala well but I dont know him as a nice guy. I recommend anyone who didnt know him, like it says on the forum rules; dont support this whether its a minus or plus support

-Tried to recruit staff from GL while trying to "merge the servers"

-Spammed the promotion form with his communities discord link before leaving GL

-I dont usually negative support but he was denied 7 days ago and doesnt deserve a fresh start.

+support i did see mala on the server he was childish but why doesnt he deserve one more chance he was trying to do a business decision and trying something new and it didn't work out so in my opinion he should be unbanned but he needs to be supervised while on the server.

Dear Mala.

When I first met you I thought you were pretty stand up and mature person who could be trusted and get the job done! When I started hearing the rumors of you causing problems I took it light seeing that people are just maybe having bad experiences and it could be reversed.

Oh I wish I was right but you know how that always goes you think it's one thing but you're horribly wrong.

To keep this post professional I'll just stay to the facts.

You're a two-faced hypocrit : )

You lean on people who have power manipulate them or just straight up lie to them they get your way.

You cause false, rude, and hideous rumors about players.

And when things start falling apart you start trying to burn the bridges and the evidence and everything that you have power to and you bring it all down with you.

The only person you care about is yourself you don't want anybody higher than you you want to be in full control you want to show that you have the full brute strength power and that you can control people you showed this to the people that are under you however if someone's is in the higher power you showing respect dignity and also you try to become friends with them until you backstab them when you gain their trust and you like taking people down one by one until you climb the ladder to the very very top.

You show no remorse on the actions you cause.

And these are the things you only did when you were still part of the community!

No I do not have the full details nore I don't think I should disclose the full details of stuff that you did when you started making your new server and when you started getting the boot from the US and the RU and losing your grip on the power that you had.

I may not agree how Valkyrie started using his "first strike" policy to carry out his own agenda.

However, the "threat to the community" was a very real reason.

Do I believe in second chances?

Yes!

Do I believe in you?

Nope : )

Because like the trust that's so many people gave to you you decided to take a big nasty poo all over it and hung it up like it was a prized possession so you could look like hero to others and manipulate theme too.

To end this big and tyrant rant about you to give any more praise. I'm just going to make it simple and leave the one word that matters the most.

- support 

Dear Mala.

When I first met you I thought you were pretty stand up and mature person who could be trusted and get the job done! When I started hearing the rumors of you causing problems I took it light seeing that people are just maybe having bad experiences and it could be reversed.

Oh I wish I was right but you know how that always goes you think it's one thing but you're horribly wrong.

You lean on people who have power manipulate them or just straight up lie to them they get your way.

And when things start falling apart you start trying to burn the bridges and the evidence and everything that you have power to and you bring it all down with you.

The only person you care about is yourself you don't want anybody higher than you you want to be in full control you want to show that you have the full brute strength power and that you can control people you showed this to the people that are under you however if someone's is in the higher power you showing respect dignity and also you try to become friends with them until you backstab them when you gain their trust and you like taking people down one by one until you climb the ladder to the very very top.

And these are the things you only did when you were still part of the community!

No I do not have the full details nore I don't think I should disclose the full details of stuff that you did when you started making your new server and when you started getting the boot from the US and the RU and losing your grip on the power that you had.

I may not agree how Valkyrie started using his "first strike" policy to carry out his own agenda.

Yes!

Do I believe in you?

Because like the trust that's so many people gave to you you decided to take a big nasty poo all over it and hung it up like it was a prized possession so you could look like hero to others and manipulate theme too.

To end this big and tyrant rant about you to give any more praise. I'm just going to make it simple and leave the one word that matters the most.

- support 

enough said 

Dear Mala.

Yes!

Do I believe in you?

- support 

LOL (-support)

Dear Mala.

Yes!

Do I believe in you?

- support 

Daaaaaannnnng Scheffer you went hard xD I never knew these people but if Scheffer makes a post like this(and Scheffer is noice af) it means only one thing and here it is:

-support.

Dear Mala.

Yes!

Do I believe in you?

- support 

Very very well said, I remember Mala as well. I was with him in the Navy as he was VCMDR. 

Dear Mala,

At first when I joined the Navy you were pretty chill. I remember when whenever it was wartime you held a squad at ghanzi and we all did our selves good. You were my VCMDR and at the time I thought you were the coolest guy ever. You weren't uptight or rude, then I found out you were lying to officers, generals, and demoting random PVT's and higher up's for no reason. I don't know what happened with you and your own "server" but all I know is that at the end you didn't take it well. You only do care about yourself and not your piers. I would plus support this, but if you didn't do what you did I wouldn't - support this. You were mature and now I think of you as not a nice person (sorry if offended you) but all were saying is the TRUTH. So i'm sorry if this get's denied but in fact a lot of people feel the same. Scheffer already said enough, I don't wanna beat you up anymore but it's the truth. Have nice day. 

-Support 

Dear Mala.

Yes!

Do I believe in you?

- support 

To be fair. You spread a rumor in the server that i was trying to stalk someone and said that i was using a voice changer. then you got blacklisted from US. The only reason you wrote this is because im the one that got u black listed because you randomly removed me from the roster when you were a LTC(Against the Rules). Also the one that created "Minge Hour" and lied about having promision from Kenny and cursed out staff. But even after this, i hold no gruges. You are all entitled to your own opinion. So say what you wish, no matter how untrue they may be. 

The sd part about all of this, is that when everyone was banned, i wasn't even there, i was asleep. Oden, Glorious Leader, Levi, Saul Worthy went into TS with valk, cursed him out, and they all got banned, after i found out about all this, i went into the channel with valk and told valk and zeeptin i was sorry and that i had nothing to do with that. and they said "well mala, im sorry but they came in here representing your community. Whether you had anything to do with it or not, it's your community." and i was banned. i understand the reasoning. but no. It was not fair. and No. It was not justified on my behalf to be banned for anothers actions. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iZCx1QkUww   I wasn't there. I didn't do anything to be banned but was accused of "Recruiting"

To be fair. You spread a rumor in the server that i was trying to stalk someone and said that i was using a voice changer. then you got blacklisted from US. The only reason you wrote this is because im the one that got u black listed because you randomly removed me from the roster when you were a LTC(Against the Rules). Also the one that created "Minge Hour" and lied about having promision from Kenny and cursed out staff. But even after this, i hold no gruges. You are all entitled to your own opinion. So say what you wish, no matter how untrue they may be.

Ok!

Thank you proving my point : ) 

Dear Mala.

Yes!

Do I believe in you?

- support 

Ok!

Thank you proving my point : ) 

All i'd like is a moment to speak with zeeptin to talk about my appeal. I don't need an officer rank in the server, or staff. All i want is a MRP im familiar with to play on. An extra player definetly wouldn't hurt. I'm sorry you dislike me. If you have beef with me thats to bad. I'm not here for you or anyone else, im here for myself and to be able to have a little fun not for petty middle school drama. so if thats what you're bringing then please stay out of my posts. 

-Support 

He'll only cause problems. He usually had a bad attitude and felt he was better than others. Was two-faced as Scheffer said and would only talk to you with some semblance of respect if he felt your rank was high enough. I don't have anything against him I just don't think adding him back to this community is a good idea. 

Lastly, let's not forget that he made bullying accusations towards Lemon in order to get him removed from his position in staff and RP simply because he didn't like him. This was back when he was friends with Valk so Lemon didn't get a chance to defend himself and no one could really do anything.

-Support 

He'll only cause problems. He usually had a bad attitude and felt he was better than others. Was two-faced as Scheffer said and would only talk to you with some semblance of respect if he felt your rank was high enough. I don't have anything against him I just don't think adding him back to this community is a good idea. 

Lastly, let's not forget that he made bullying accusations towards Lemon in order to get him removed from his position in staff and RP simply because he didn't like him. This was back when he was friends with Valk so Lemon didn't get a chance to defend himself and no one could really do anything.

Mot True, I had proff against lemon including screenshots and video of him saying he hated me and him sayining he didnt like me so he was going to demote me.

Mot True, I had proff against lemon including screenshots and video of him saying he hated me and him sayining he didnt like me so he was going to demote me.

Can you send me the "proof", I'm pretty sure I never said that I hated you, I mean I never really liked you but I never said I hated you.  I was gonna demote you because your tryouts weren't up to the standard at that time, and |I got a lot of reports of you. (Disrespect etc.). 

Can you send me the "proof", I'm pretty sure I never said that I hated you, I mean I never really liked you but I never said I hated you.  I was gonna demote you because your tryouts weren't up to the standard at that time, and |I got a lot of reports of you. (Disrespect etc.). 

I'd like to see proof as well and as far as him not liking you, I do remember that you made it awfully hard for people to like you with your attitude and often use of the "I know Valk and Oden" card if something didn't go your way. So that was probably a you problem and not a him problem.

I'd like to see proof as well and as far as him not liking you, I do remember that you made it awfully hard for people to like you with your attitude and often use of the "I know Valk and Oden" card if something didn't go your way. So that was probably a you problem and not a him problem.

gonna call bullshit right there, if you say that i said i know valk then you're lying. I do know oden he is a personal friend, but, lemon wouldnt have been demoted from BG without good reason. at the time i had screenshots i provided to valk and he made his decision off of that

@Malathor so? Where are they? The screenshots? 

Edited by Scheffer

@Malathor so? Where are they? The screenshots? 

Zeeptin may still have them, its been since august. I have no idea where they are now. Heck, oden may still have them. Regardless, this isn't the purpose of the post. So if you guys would just like to start even more drama, youre more than welcome to take it elsewhere :) I have enough drama IRL to deal with. Dont need it online too :)

Zeeptin may still have them, its been since august. I have no idea where they are now. Heck, oden may still have them. Regardless, this isn't the purpose of the post. So if you guys would just like to start even more drama, youre more than welcome to take it elsewhere :) I have enough drama IRL to deal with. Dont need it online too :)

You see we are only expressing our opinions on why you shouldn't be unbanned and emphasizing them incase newer players stumble on this appeal and don't know you. Maybe if you didn't want drama you shouldn't have spammed your discord in a GL doc resulting in us privating the doc for a week or two and instead used your words like Oden did. Continuously telling people to "go comment somewhere else" when they comment something you don't want to hear only further emphasizes how you make it hard for people to like you and have a bad attitude. Would honestly be best if you just didn't reply.

-Support 

You see we are only expressing our opinions on why you shouldn't be unbanned and emphasizing them incase newer players stumble on this appeal and don't know you. Maybe if you didn't want drama you shouldn't have spammed your discord in a GL doc resulting in us privating the doc for a week or two and instead used your words like Oden did. Continuously telling people to "go comment somewhere else" when they comment something you don't want to hear only further emphasizes how you make it hard for people to like you and have a bad attitude. Would honestly be best if you just didn't reply.

Funny thing is that i didn't. If you could look to logs, it wasnt me. Glorious Leader, Levi, and Archan did that to piss you guys off. I didnt know any of this until after it occured.

I'm done with stressing over this. If the higher-ups end up declining this, then overall, they run the community and they do what they feel is best and i respect that. all i wanted to do is play on a farmiliar MRP server. I would love to be a part of the GL community again, but im not spending all of my time and energy and mental capasity being stressed out over this. Zeeptin will do what he thinks is best for his community in the end, good luck to all of you. no matter what has been said about me above, or in the past, i hold no grudges, wish you all of the best. :)