Naby - False Warn Appeal

DB Cooper

Questions

Your In-game: DB Cooper

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:427317360

The admin's name in-game: SRT XO Naby SRL 2

The admin's steam name (If you know it): number 2 chav

What warning did you receive: LTAP

Why do you think this warn was false: I Code 0'd AKA DC'd while being arrested. Code 0'd Means, My Gmod crashed, I did not intentionally DC

Any extra information: Requested to serve jail sentence instead of the warn once I rejoined. https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/2419998257291935865/97D3877ECFA774AF171A6A69EB0FAC710F6CAE91/
Edited by DB Cooper
(Topic Title Edited to Correct Format) - April 15, 2018

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

palduoa7476.gif

If you disconnected while being arrested, it is LTAP. So the warn is not false. Naby isnt required to work with you. You left the sever, therefore you will be warned for LTAP. Anyways, Naby probably gave you the warn as soon as you left. 

-Support

Edited by Fame

If you disconnected while being arrested, it is LTAP. So the warn is not false. Naby isnt required to work with you. You left the sever, therefore you will be warned for LTAP. Anyways, Naby probably gave you the warn as soon as you left. 

-Support

People he said he DC'ed, therefore crashed which is out of his control :P

^ it happens should talk to him about it. But I can understand why he warned u right away but ya just talk to him. Since u crashed u should get it removed since it was not ur fault. 

+ SUPPORT

-Support

Well people can lie stating that they "just crashed" 

-Support 

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

-Support

-Support ^^^

Apparently he told zayn he was leaving before do how could he have crashed 

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King