Eman Trial Moderator Application

Eman

1. What is your in-game name?: Eman

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] Eman

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:33601900

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, i was a Senior Moderator a month ago but removed due to difficulties

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) December 17, 2017

6. What date did you make your forums account? Same day

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Member

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? No, but I plan on donating soon

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: CST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I was removed from staff for staffing another server. But I deserve this rank because I am nice, respectful, and calm in most situations. I will say at times I can be a hot head and yell or get mad/infuriated but these times are now few and far between. I deserve this rank because with it I can help make this server and everyone who comes on it have a better RP experience and make the server in general a better place. I will obviously have limited powers for what I can do if I do get accepted because of Tmod limitations but when I get Moderator I can do better and greater things.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring them to a sit and try to deescalate the situation and get them to stop yelling at me. If they persist i will mute them so I can tel them why I brought them and what they did, I will then unmute them and if they talk to me then I will just warn for MassRDM, but u they persist to yell then I would warn for Staff/Player Diss (if there was any) and MassRDM all in one warn. I would then minge for 600 and/or get a higher staff member to complete their minge time.

P.S. I will not be able to make most staff meetings because of scheduling conflicts

Edited by [GL] Eman

Huge +Support

-Active

-Super nice

-fit for staff

-knows rules

-cool person

Good luck Eman!

-Lut | Me to YOU

If you need me, Message on the Forums, TS, Steam, or In-game.

SM Lut 1D31FBI DCOS Lut SSEA Lut XA9 | NSA Field Agent Lut | Trooper CPL Lut 1T64 | CERT CPL Lut 1CT64 | BSI COS Lut 1I6

Police RP | Senior Moderator | Support Staff | Forum Staff 

+ Support 

Active

Good Application 

Helpful in game 

Nice person 

Good leader 

Experienced 

Also great swat member

Police RP|SNR Trooper Henry 1T85|SWAT CPL|Henry XR04|SGT Henry|Moderator|Support Staff|Forum Diplomat|BSI PI Henry 1I-70|SSSA Henry XS12| NSA Agent 4D29

StarwarsRP|Acolyte|ST PVT 9999|

+ Support 

Active

Good Application 

Helpful in game 

Nice person 

Good leader 

Experienced 

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

+ Support 

Active

Good Application 

Helpful in game 

Nice person 

Good leader 

Experienced 

great guy who is very mature for his age

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18