Fame staff report

Nova78

Proof is REQUIRED in order to make a staff report!

Your In-Game Name: SSA Nova 1B44

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:104877999

Staff member's In-Game Name: FameZx

What did they do? They false warned me (according to the support admin) and broke failrp

Evidence (REQUIRED): https://youtu.be/IXrwvXUIqGw #1    https://youtu.be/c9kId15fI6A #2

What do you think is an acceptable punishment? Demotion from staff, if a staff member can completely avoid RP then should players?

Yes I understand admins can warn off duty but not like this. That was a mistake from me.

In RYans video he lies in a sit, he says there was no EMS when there clearly was, he screams over me and I think I was actually patient with him at the start.

Edited by Nova78

EX - ARU SM

PD SM

Oh wait they are the same thing

The guys had guns out on the other side of the car im pretty sure

Also stopped roleplay because you broke a rule and I wanted to discuss it with you due to you being dissrespectful to me earlier as well as Ryan :/

I’ll post the video when Ryan sends it to me

@Ryan The Epic Guy

Edited by Fame

+support

-Just to clear things up, Admin+ can warn off duty, however Admins can only warn for obvious infractions.

So Nova was warned for fearrp. Provided in the video, when he got out his POV switched to first person and he saw Fame was reloading. Fame could not fire his weapon as he was reloading. Nova's point of view did not show anyone else with a gun out, just fame who again was reloading. So he pulled his gun out and keep in mind if someone is reloading they cant fire their weapon. Video evidence shows that Fame was reloading. I dont believe that was fearrp. However after the two other people pulled weapons, Nova was quick to surrender to fearrp as it was 3:1. 

Fame did interrupt rp however i am pretty sure he did so mistaken.

What I dont agree with is the accusation of disrespect. I find it very unprofessional for Ryan to be talking about it multiple times in the staff room and continued to do so after SMT told him to stop. I would like to see the video of that.

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

• Manager

A demotion is not necessary

maybe a talk to or stern talking to would be a good punishment

+Support Reasons above

〖  PoliceRP Senior Management Team | Manager

〖  Lead Account Manager  〗

+Support

Reasons Above ^

th3 explained it perfectly, and Strider as well..

also to add, you continuously saying "what's your problem" and sort of instigating a big issue when clearly it really isn't, wasn't too mature.

Edited by Zayn

zaynheader33.thumb.jpg.30c5314912e63e4d8

+support

-Just to clear things up, Admin+ can warn off duty, however Admins can only warn for obvious infractions.

So Nova was warned for fearrp. Provided in the video, when he got out his POV switched to first person and he saw Fame was reloading. Fame could not fire his weapon as he was reloading. Nova's point of view did not show anyone else with a gun out, just fame who again was reloading. So he pulled his gun out and keep in mind if someone is reloading they cant fire their weapon. Video evidence shows that Fame was reloading. I dont believe that was fearrp. However after the two other people pulled weapons, Nova was quick to surrender to fearrp as it was 3:1. 

Fame did interrupt rp however i am pretty sure he did so mistaken.

What I dont agree with is the accusation of disrespect. I find it very unprofessional for Ryan to be talking about it multiple times in the staff room and continued to do so after SMT told him to stop. I would like to see the video of that.

I was snoop dog and arrived late do too being in an admin sit previously but the video that Ryan is most likely going to post me and mike where both present and there wasn’t any disrespect before hand you just got really triggered for no reason and then repeatedly stated Oh do you wanna say that on video. It was kinda dumb.  But I don’t believe a demotion is needed just a talking too about the situation.

+Support

Reasons Above ^

th3 explained it perfectly, and Strider as well..

also to add, you continuously saying "what's your problem" and sort of instigating a big issue when clearly it really isn't, wasn't too mature.

^^^^

~Mervin

prior to where this video begins I was dealing with a group of like 5 ofcs (seen again at the end) inside hospital for a second time. (By the way @Nolan those OFCs brought a bug to light. When I was tazed in my first encounter with them they were able to arrest baton me and I was "in jail" for 10 minutes) I ask Nova to please set them straight and he goes off on me and calls me "immature," "unfit for staff," and "wimpy and needs to man up." I asked him if he would say that again while on video and he says yes, prompting to start of the video. Straight off the bat he changes what he says. @Fame was disrespected multiple times before the video started and after it was started. Every time @Fame opened his mouth he yelled at him "You weren't involved," "Shut your mouth," and "go the fu** away." He said while someone's reloading you can shoot at them? Your video shows you violating Fear RP by hitting a panic while at gunpoint and then a second time when you were restrained which is also fail rp. Hitting the panic button when someone has a gun on you means other officers will arrive and you will get shot. I've been warned for it before. My video CLEARLY shows @Fame did NOT reload ONCE and even if he did there were 3 other guns at him. He should know better. I think this needs to go from a report on @Fame to a report on @Nova78. And why do you think @Fame is the main bad guy here? He just saw you and I having a showdown and wanted to help solve it, but no you were rude and inconsiderate to him. I think that before trying to report the person who was trying to help you should report me as the main conflict was between you and I and NOT @Fame. There's nothing wrong with talking about something that happened IN-GAME just SECONDS ago either. RP isn't being broken.

Here's my video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAxwQMtH-gM&feature=youtu.be

Edited by Ryan The Epic Guy

prior to where this video begins I was dealing with a group of like 5 ofcs (seen again at the end) inside hospital for a second time. (By the way @Nolan those OFCs brought a bug to light. When I was tazed in my first encounter with them they were able to arrest baton me and I was "in jail" for 10 minutes) I ask Nova to please set them straight and he goes off on me and calls me "immature," "unfit for staff," and "wimpy and needs to man up." I asked him if he would say that again while on video and he says yes, prompting to start of the video. Straight off the bat he changes what he says. @Fame was disrespected multiple times before the video started and after it was started. Every time @Fame opened his mouth he yelled at him "You weren't involved," "Shut your mouth," and "go the fu** away." He said while someone's reloading you can shoot at them? Your video shows you violating Fear RP by hitting a panic while at gunpoint and then a second time when you were restrained which is also fail rp. Hitting the panic button when someone has a gun on you means other officers will arrive and you will get shot. I've been warned for it before. My video CLEARLY shows @Fame did NOT reload ONCE and even if he did there were 3 other guns at him. He should know better. I think this needs to go from a report on @Fame to a report on @Nova78. And why do you think @Fame is the main bad guy here? He just saw you and I having a showdown and wanted to help solve it, but no you were rude and inconsiderate to him. I think that before trying to report the person who was trying to help you should report me as the main conflict was between you and I and NOT @Fame. There's nothing wrong with talking about something that happened IN-GAME just SECONDS ago either. RP isn't being broken.

His video doesn't show me reloading and has a better angle of the other people having him at gun point at the other side of the car. Also he did activate his panic button so in real life if he would have reached for it i would have shot him through the window and killed him so i guess that does still count as well. 

His video doesn't show me reloading and has a better angle of the other people having him at gun point at the other side of the car. Also he did activate his panic button so in real life if he would have reached for it i would have shot him through the window and killed him so i guess that does still count as well. 

just remember who you were trying to mug 

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

I personally don't see how calling someone "not a good staff member" is player diss, seems like their own personal opinion which can't be targeted for.

+support 

Not fear rp 1 gun is on him ehich is reloading so he takes his chance 

Second gun came out after he took his gun out. Fame was reloading and couldn’t shoot his gun. If there’s no ammo in the gun or he is reloading he can’t shoot Nova so Nova should be able to take his chance. (Pretty Common Scense!)

As soon as Nova said he was calling staff, Fame said he was going to warn Nova. Seemed like retaliation...

+Support

Demoton is NOT nesscary.

Not retaliation at all! More of just me saying I was going to warn him. Maybe my tone made it seem like it? Idk 

Second gun came out after he took his gun out. Fame was reloading and couldn’t shoot his gun. If there’s no ammo in the gun or he is reloading he can’t shoot Nova so Nova should be able to take his chance. (Pretty Common Scense!)

As soon as Nova said he was calling staff, Fame said he was going to warn Nova. Seemed like retaliation...

+Support

Demoton is NOT nesscary.

Also yes I am aware Ryan was being considerably rude. Ill speak to him about it

-support 

smt said its fear rp

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

Fame: "Okay we are going to continue RP, put your hands up"
Fame: "We are continuing the Roleplay situation."

Nova: "I'm going to have to call an administrator cause' you broke FearRP"

Fame: "I Broke... Okay... Okay, Nova.... Nova today you are going to be warned for FearRP"

A simple breakdown for you. Fame decided to continue the RP situation and was not going to warn Nova. but when Nova stated he was going to call a staff member it seems to me Fame decided to retaliate back by warning him.

That is my opinion though. 

Fame: "Okay we are going to continue RP, put your hands up"
Fame: "We are continuing the Roleplay situation."

Nova: "I'm going to have to call an administrator cause' you broke FearRP"

Fame: "I Broke... Okay... Okay, Nova.... Nova today you are going to be warned for FearRP"

A simple breakdown for you. Fame decided to continue the RP situation and was not going to warn Nova. but when Nova stated he was going to call a staff member it seems to me Fame decided to retaliate back by warning him.

That is my opinion though. 

again, plus supporto.

the only thing fame did wrong was handle a sit he was involved in. He warned you for a rule that you clearly broke. Whether you notice it or not you had more guns aimed at you when you pulled a gun out. The warn wasn't false at all, but the Fame did breach the handbook. I don't think anything more than a quick talk to from an SMT is necessary. Fame is good at what he does.

the only thing fame did wrong was handle a sit he was involved in. He warned you for a rule that you clearly broke. Whether you notice it or not you had more guns aimed at you when you pulled a gun out. The warn wasn't false at all, but the Fame did breach the handbook. I don't think anything more than a quick talk to from an SMT is necessary. Fame is good at what he does.