BryGuy Perma Minge/Ban Request

Inactive

Your In-game: Ryan The Epic Guy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:177289514

The player's name in-game: BryGuy

The player's steam name (If you know it): Idk his steam name, but this is his steam ID STEAM_0:1:151511234

What did the player do: Constantly mingeing. He never has actually tried to RP. He constantly harrasses people. He is constantly harrassing EMS by driving full speed into an open ambulance bay and smashing anything inside. He contantly fail rps, fear rps, NLRs, prop abuses, and FAR more. He is disrespectful to the players, server, and staff and doesn't care about anyone but himself. He's making it far less fun to everyone else trying to have a good time. Staff have to minge, mute, warn, etc. CONSTANTLY and he STILL won't stop doing these things. Something needs to be done NOW!

Evidence (REQUIRED):

If you have anymore pictures, videos, etc. of him then now's the time to post them. Please comment any and ALL of those things to help remove a minge from our community

What do you believe should happen to the player: Perma ban or Perma minge

Any extra information: Anyone who has a picture or video of him being a minge please comment the link to it

+support

One incident he wascitizen yelling for me to let him in their bases, I told him leave then he called PD and got me raided by PD

Kidnapped him once and jumped off a bridge to avoid being kidnapped, when he got revived by EMS he told PD and got me arrested for 10 minutes

hes a minge

+support

Was the first person to deal with this individual multiple times when they first joined the server. Breaking multiple rules and not even attempting to roleplay anything. I minged this individual a total of 6 times in one night for multiple offences but could only do a max of 300 seconds. They would get out and continue to break rules, it got to the point I asked other higher staff members to minge the person for longer periods of time.

-support

-report it to staff ingame to handle it. I dont believe making a call for proof to issue a punishment such as perma ban/minge acceptable. If you had more than 1 encounter with screenshots/ video then I would change my mind but until then Im keeping my original opinion

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

the evidence being shown is one pic of him spawning props the the road. The one "over his shoulder" shows a box he spawned into my base, and another of him attempting to call for police while hes being kidnaped and comms got stripped from him

I have several let me give you some.

if you can give those to us that'd be AWESOME

+1 Support

• Known minge within the community
  • Called a PD Stupid (using a more SFW word her you can fill in the blanks) when he drove away which is blatant player disrespect (separate situation)
  • Calls staff stupid (again using a better word to not curse) when a sit does not go his way
  • Honestly he is ruining the community and needs to be banned to avoid future problems!

Police RP

• Police Sergeant Major 1D32
  • SWAT Private XA57
  • State Trooper 1T
  • FBI SA KGB59

Imperial RP

• 501st JT Lance Corporal Indigo 3120
  • Inquisitor Apprentice
  • Navy Crewman Pliskin

Accepted

He will receive a 3 hr ban

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18