"Threat To Community Appeal"

Steam Name: malathor89

Ingame Name: Mala

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:126929198

Ban Length: Perma

Admin that Banned you: Mr. Valk

Reason for Ban: "Threat To Community/StrikeFirst"

Dispute:

I was a VCMDR in the navy back in August of 2017, we (Oden & I) were banned for being a "Threat" or "Contest" to the community because we were considering opening our own server. This is after I personally asked Zeeptin and the community manager at the time Mr. Valkerie if we could merge the server in with GamingLight. After that event we were constantly targeted out by Valk, and were treated unfairly because he saw us as a threat or as a contestant to the community. Oden, a former SM and LTG on MRP has already been un-banned for the same reasons i was banned. I would like to come here now that Valk has beeen banned from the community to join the MRP server once again and try to assist the MRP community as best as possible to not only get its population back, but to also help the experience quality at which members of the community have while on the server.

-Support

I didnt know Mala well but I dont know him as a nice guy. I recommend anyone who didnt know him, like it says on the forum rules; dont support this whether its a minus or plus support

-Tried to recruit staff from GL while trying to "merge the servers"

-Spammed the promotion form with his communities discord link before leaving GL

Edited by Tumz

+support

Honestly I wasn't there when he did the stuff that he did. But from what I can manage to understand from both sides, Valk banned Mala for an unfair reason. For that reason, I think he should be unbanned. I understand he shouldn't have done what he did AFTER he was banned, such as the advertisement, and the spam, but if you were falsely banned, you would also probably be a bit peeved as well. Not saying what he respond it with was right, but its at least understandable. I say unban him, with a command ban for a month or so.

I'd also like to remind people, that it is not allowed to ask people to join your server through a software that is not run by Gaminglight. We did not have a discord server and it was fine for him to send links on there.

Edited by Androntel
added common sense

In Reference to the Accusations:
The ban that was set on me was not only unfair, but unworthy. No one can go through their life making no errors or mistakes. 

Yes. I have made mistakes, and Errors. But, those very mistakes and errors are subjects i use as learning tools and reference points in my life to self improve and be a better me and to be not only a better leader, but a better follower in the near future. 

+Support

I remember these guys they were cool they just tried to take a break from GL

then valk straight up bans them they weren't minges they went terrorists

they just wanted a damn break.

Oden did the right thing, instead of attacking the US Roster spamming the link to your discord in the promotion responses so much that all permissions had to be removed and the viewing set to private for a week, he came to us like an adult and explained the situation just like others. That is not just a "mistake" that cam be promptly looked past.