National Guard

Inactive

Should I become a Senior Admin?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Senior Admin?

• Yes
    • No

idk man, i dont think it would fit in.  i like how you started making an sop and roster and tried to organize this, which shows great responsibility and leadership skills, but i dont see this fitting in with prp.  the idea is cool, but the kinds of situations you are talking about like 10+ cops dead or 30+ civilians doesnt happen super often and when it does SWAT, CERT, and SRT already all have the training and some resources to deal with it.  what are they gonna do all day when these situations arent ongoing anyway?  i like the ambition, and if this doesnt pass ik exactly how you feel.  a long time ago i suggested adding the us marshals as a department.  made an entire roster, sop, big forum post explaining it, even suggested people (more qualified than me) to command it.  but it just wasnt what the server needed at the time and i think this is the same way.

so, -support

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

-support

-Not needed

-More qualified people could be leading it if it is introduced

-doesn't really fit in Rp but could be added as an event class to be used.

-Support

-We don't need another division

-Would be close to useless.

-Not different from any of the 3 tactical units already in the server

To elaborate, the current tactical units are already heavily armored and weaponized, the national guard would just be a 4th tactical unit with close to the same equipment. As I would doubt they would give the jobs anything over 300 armor as its unfair. It is useless and not needed. The fact that people would only be able to get on the jobs if one of those situations occurs means that it would not be used at all. I have never seen 20+ nontac units die at a scene or 10+ tac units die at one scene. The national guard has really only been used in events and that's the only time they are needed.

the reason that they would get 300 armor and op weapons is because the national guard would be something that criminals can avoid fighting if they dont kill every single cop they see. in real life there would probably be a national guard base nearby or inside a place that has a crime and gang activity like we do in rockford. It makes perfect sense to me that there would be a national guard in rockford.

This sounds like ur just trying to add ur own task force. And there are already enough tactical units in this server (3) and 2 undercover branches and and three different police departments. There is no need for another branch and this branch would barely be used. Not meeded at all. 

If this theoretically does get approved, I'm fine with it since I'm the owner of the current Custom Job. All I would need in return is either another custom job if the custom job is decided to be made a part of the Civil Protection. Maybe Coast Guard or Search and Rescue units (respond to accidents and rescuing vehichles/stranded players) either with a S+R vehichle or even Helicopter.

If this theoretically does get approved, I'm fine with it since I'm the owner of the current Custom Job. All I would need in return is either another custom job if the custom job is decided to be made a part of the Civil Protection. Maybe Coast Guard or Search and Rescue units (respond to accidents and rescuing vehichles/stranded players) either with a S+R vehichle or even Helicopter.

Yeah I think that you would get a free name, playermodel, and maybe car change if it was added. I don't think a helicopter would be possible, but everything else makes sense.