William K - False (Mistaken) Warn Report

Councilman Jamm

Questions

Your In-game: Scott Lang (Ant-Man)

Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:97634829

The admin's name in-game: WilliamK

The admin's steam name (If you know it): DadddyDonutt

What warning did you receive: False Keypad/ invalid base

Why do you think this warn was false: Was afk at the time of the warn and unaware of the issue. As a result things happened around me in game that took money and all. I was not given a chance to fix the issue, and was automatically warned without my consent. Seems quite unfair to have such a permanent action over a small mistake

Any extra information: Talked to the warning admin and he understands, so he said he would back this up.

+support 

Jumped the gun, Would have been more simple to talk it out I put him in a sit waited for a long while for him to come back but he was AFK for a long while so I returned him and gave him a warn. Other people were calling for a sit and I was the only staff on duty. Once more, too little of a issue to deserve a Warn so I told him to go ahead and make a post and that I would back him up.

With love 

William K

Accepted

Former Police Deputy Commissioner and supervisor of Departments

Retired Police RP Head Of Staff

Military RP US CORE S-Colonel  

I can do what you can not, you can do what i cannot, together we can do great things - Mother Teresa

If you give up easily how are you supposed to enjoy the feeling of accomplishment and victory as well as fulfillment, If you give up then it will never lead way for improvement so don't give up keep swimming little fish - NoOne Yukiteru 2K18